Camera Hogg - Profanity Laced Interview

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Camera Hogg

In an interview with The Outline, David Hogg attacked pro-gun politicians and the NRA, saying, "It just makes me think what sick f***ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected."

"What type of s***ty person does that?" Hogg continued. "They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Hogg said he is going to make sure that "those f***ers aren’t getting reelected."

Hogg said he does not want more school security because "We’re going to create a system where we widen the school-to-prison pipeline." This notion of there being a "school-to-prison pipeline" has been thoroughly debunked.

Hogg said it is his job to fix America because "our parents don’t know how to use a f***ing democracy, so we have to."

WATCH: In Profanity-Laced Interview, Parkland Student Says NRA Could Have Children's Blood On Their Faces And They'd Still Take No Action

:yay:

Nice Narcissism ... Woe is me, I have to come forward and do something ...
Nice Attitude #### Boi .... it's a Republic NOT a Democracy

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
His light will dim eventually; even the most virulently left-wing media can't keep the focus on that little arseclown forever.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
His light will dim eventually; even the most virulently left-wing media can't keep the focus on that little arseclown forever.

I dunno Soros and company are pretty well vested right now ...
Cindy H was basically around for the Bush yrs ... then it was Obama's war and her usefulness was finished

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That kid's parents aren't doing him any favors by letting him act out publicly like that.

Toxick

Splat
"What type of s***ty person does that?" Hogg continued. "They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Cringey! Very, very cringe-worthy.
A couple years from now, when he no longer eats tide-pods, and has hair down there, I think he's going to probably regret some of this.

Thank God social media wasn't around when I was that age. There would be some serious #### I'd have to own and be accountable for.

Sapidus

You guys are such hypocrites.

Attacking a kid who saw his friends get killed for being angry and using foul language yet dismissing every time trump does it as Locker room talk or he was joking or he is a mans man.

It's funny to see you guys attacking this kid over and over just shows how terrified you are and how well he is doing at getting his message out there.

At least you ass hats are in the minority.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Attacking a kid who saw his friends get killed for being angry and using foul language

:lol:

For shame, right?

:roflmao:

When are you bots going to figure out that you've overplayed your schtick and nobody cares anymore? Just like you played out the name-calling ("RACIST!!! :cds:")to the point that it's a joke.

Sapidus

He's actually doing a terrible job..even with all the coaching and financial backing from pros.

He's a lot like you, in other words.

Say the loser who's sphere of influence is 12 toothless cousins while the kid has spoken to millions before you changed your first depends.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Say the loser who's sphere of influence is 12 toothless cousins while the kid has spoken to millions before you changed your first depends.

Way to mock the rural folks, Spanky. Does your ivory tower need a power wash?

Sapidus

:lol:

For shame, right?

:roflmao:

When are you bots going to figure out that you've overplayed your schtick and nobody cares anymore? Just like you played out the name-calling ("RACIST!!! :cds:")to the point that it's a joke.

Glad you think dead kids are a joke.

What a sad life you lead cradling a gun over a child.

I think you will see Saturday which message resonates.

Fear and pro gun propaganda or common sense gun laws.

puggymom

Attacking a kid who saw his friends get killed for being angry and using foul language yet dismissing every time trump does it as Locker room talk or he was joking or he is a mans man.

It's funny to see you guys attacking this kid over and over just shows how terrified you are and how well he is doing at getting his message out there.

Actually I think most of the silent majority (like me and no I am not a gun owner) see him either as a puppet to the gun control (who cannot be criticized because he is just a kid) or an opportunistic individual selfishly benefiting from a tragedy. I am in group #1 BTW.

Sapidus

Way to mock the rural folks, Spanky. Does your ivory tower need a power wash?

Just mocking Gilly ann. I have a home in Calvert county. Unless you are a toothless cousin schtupper i wouldn't jump up to be counted as offended.

I thought dems were the snowflakes after all

Sapidus

Actually I think most of the silent majority (like me and no I am not a gun owner) see him either as a puppet to the gun control (who cannot be criticized because he is just a kid) or an opportunistic individual selfishly benefiting from a tragedy. I am in group #1 BTW.

God for you. Sorry you re so cynical you can't imagine how a kid who just survived school shooting and saw his friends slaughtered might feel that he is in the best position to make a change.

I guess you would rather sit at home and do nothing.

Hogg obviously feels he has an opportunity and is running with it.

Just because liberal groups have gotten behind him doesn't mean his message isn't sincere or didn't originate from these kids.

You guys are so quick to see a vast conspiracy in this case but still deny a vast conspiracy with Russia and Trump?

Get your life together

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

That is a boldfaced lie. Hogg was locked in a closet and decided to "pull out his phone" and interview others cowering away with him. He saw no one being killed.