Bumblimg incompetence

transporter

"I say to Congress I will never sign another bill like this again," Trump said.

He urged lawmakers to grant him authority to veto individual line items in future spending bills. He also called for scrapping the requirement of 60 votes to pass a bill in the Senate — a threshold that demands bipartisan compromise. Neither of those moves appears likely. The Supreme Court ruled the line-item veto unconstitutional 20 years ago. And Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., has rejected the idea of discarding the filibuster.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/23/596401989/trump-threatens-veto-of-spending-deal

Trump whined that there was no DACA fix...TRUMP is the reason there is a DACA problem.

The omnibus spending package has been in the works for several months and was crafted with input from both the White House and Congress. It was written to fill out a budget outline that Congress passed, and Trump signed, in February.

The TRUMP White House staff worked with Congress to craft the bill...

Trump's bumbling incompetence was on full display today..again. The man who claimed to be the world's greatest negotiator and the "only one" who could solve problems got nothing in this bill he wanted. None of the budget cuts. No money for his stupid wall, fence, whatever. Nothing.

Maybe someone can draw the President some cartoons in crayon...maybe they can turn on Schoolhouse Rock for him...although that would likely be a waste of time...Trump has no more desire to learn anything about how our govt works than they great informed voters of somd.com do.

Of course, no one on here cares about Trump's incompetence now...everyone is frantically scouring the right wing echo chamber to find articles to post in the morning ridiculing and denigrating the kids in this country who are sick and tired of watching their classmates get murdered in front of them. Our great Patriots will spend the entire day tomorrow beating up on kids. MAGA!! MAGA!!

Starman

Let me go ahead and respond to this in the normal fashion just to save others the time.

But Hillary and her e-mails! Ben Gozzie!

Sapidus

Hillary made him sign the Bill and Obama signed a bill once.

Trump is playing 4 -D chess and we are winning

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hillary made him sign the Bill and Obama signed a bill once.

Trump is playing 4 -D chess and we are winning

Who is ‘we’, and what happened to US? Your post came across as very communistic. Just sayin’.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just a friendly reminder....

Barry owns this fustercluck.

Thank you. And, Obamacare, and ‘the red line’ that got crossed, etc. The list is long. God bless America.

The swamp was deeper than Trump thought. Way over populated with alligators and snakes. He is doing the best he can. I have to say, however, that I was disappointed he didn’t veto; it makes him look weak. I get that he got the funding for the military, but this has created another fustercluck; your word. I remember the days when my parents were into politics, and wringing their hands, when I didn’t care as a young person. I am still here, and have had a good life; considering the turmoil of politics, and what God handed me, directly. I just worry about my children and their children.

Last edited:

Hijinx

This bill absolutely sucks, and no one is to blame for it getting passed ,but the suck asses in Congress.
The Democrats fashioned the bill and Ryan and Mitch McConnell and all Republicrats who voted for it are cowardly Republicrats.
They let down the President and the voters, and I suspect that they will be in the minority next year.

Trump was foolish to sign it. It's going to cost him.
I can see the attempt to finally get a budget after years without one.
I can see how they were not going to get anything passed with the party of no Democrats fighting against them.
I can see the fear of a government shutdown.
I can see McConnell fellationg Chuck the Schmuck, he does that often.

The fact is Trump should have vetoed the bill.

Last edited:

BOP

Thank you. And, Obamacare, and ‘the red line’ that got crossed, etc. The list is long. God bless America.

The swamp was deeper than Trump thought. Way over populated with alligators and snakes. He is doing the best he can. I have to say, however, that I was disappointed he didn’t veto; it makes him look weak. I get that he got the funding for the military, but this has created another fustercluck; your word. I remember the days when my parents were into politics, and wringing their hands, when I didn’t care as a young person. I am still here, and have had a good life; considering the turmoil of politics, and what God handed me, directly. I just worry about my children and their children.

Absolutely agree.

BOP

Even Rush isn't happy about it.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/23/dont-like-im-feeling/

RUSH: I don’t like this. I don’t like the way I’m feeling right now. And I try to be a guy governed by my thoughts, but I’m not liking the way I’m feeling. I’m feeling like I just saw Donald Trump get on the escalator and go back up.

In addition to feeling like I just saw Donald Trump go back up the escalator, I’m not feeling like anything that happened today was game changing. This seemed typical. This seemed much the same as we have become accustomed to in watching Washington function. And it doesn’t feel right.

...but what bothers me that we keep losing because of this stupid ass government shutdown fear, and it has become an automatic for the Democrats to get what they want.

And in the process, in this particular budget, so much of Donald Trump’s agenda was stripped out, stripped away.

stgislander

PREMO Member
My gut feeling is (and it doesn't mean squat) that Mattis got in Trump's ear and told him that this is the best deal the DOD is going to get. Trump signed only for that reason.

Hijinx

I could see how this stupid budget thrills you.....#### for brains

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The fool doesn't care about the deficit or what it costs or what it spends.
The fool only cares that this will hurt Trump.

There is an old saying that perfectly matches Starman, Sap , Midnight, and the tranny.

Cut off your nose to spite your face.
Any American taxpayer that like this bill is sh1t simple.---------------------------period.