Only 5???

transporter

Only 5 posts so far today attacking and ridiculing kids for standing up against the stupidity of gun violence?

Come on people you can do better!! GURPS you certainly can do better!!!

Come on...attack the girl who threw up on stage...attack the 11 yr old who said she had a dream...attack the leader stood in silence with tears streaming down her face as she remembered her friends who died for no god damned reason other than old people like all of you care more for your guns than you do this country's future...or the safety of its citizens.

Attack the parents whose kids will never come home again....attack the members of the media who were moved by the stories...attack...attack...attack.

Make sure to find the most idiotic articles from the most propagandist sources.

(Make sure you don't mention that there sure seemed to be more people at this rally than attended Trump's pathetic inaugural. Make sure you don't mention that our bumbling incompetent President ran away to Mar a lago. Make sure you don't mention that these rallies were held all over the country. Make sure not to mention that the "counter protests" managed to attract entire dozens of people. In other words, make sure you post only articles ridiculing kids and contain as few actual facts as possible. You have your charge...now go to work!!)

glhs837

Power with Control
See you tell us how smart they are, but they fall for stupid illogical arguments that wont prevent what they claim to want to prevent. You tell us how brave they are, but it's bravery for doing things where they are all being praised and feted. Pointing out that they are not making sense isnt attacking them. The fact that questioning them is stated to be an attack is the exact reason that the leftists powers that be are dumping millions into using them. Because they are kids, and any attack can be deflected by saying we are meanies.

who died for no god damned reason other than old people like all of you care more for your guns than you do this country's future.

Why are they not demanding action about the FBI not acting? Or the local authorities? The true reasons their friends died. Because that message isnt what the folks paying the bills want to be said. These kids use tools, nothing more of less. They make great theatre, but not much sense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Progbots:

Disagreeing with them = attack

Calling our President, his supporters, all Republicans, and anyone even remotely associated with the NRA vile names and threatening to beat them up or kill them ≠ attack

:crazy:

Hijinx

Progbots:

Disagreeing with them = attack

Calling our President, his supporters, all Republicans, and anyone even remotely associated with the NRA vile names and threatening to beat them up or kill them ≠ attack

:crazy:

Speaking of barfing on stage. It's a daily event here in SOMD forums for Tranny to come in and barf her/his ignorance.

black dog

Free America
Speaking of barfing on stage. It's a daily event here in SOMD forums for Tranny to come in and barf her/his ignorance.

Barf is kinna easy to get by, years back I walked by my son's bathroom and he was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling, I asked him what's up?
He said I feel I'm going to "Spew Dad".
Yep, that worked for me, for a day off from school.

SamSpade

Sorry - generally don't bother posting much on weekends. Life, you know.

That and I couldn't care less about what these people talked about. Didn't watch one second.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Only 5 posts so far today attacking and ridiculing kids for standing up against the stupidity of gun violence?

Shame that you are still bleeding out your gangrene infected anal fissure, huh? Can't think straight? Well think about this ...

People that the Parkland students blamed yesterday for the shooting:

-Trump
-Republicans
-NRA
-Gun owners

People they didn't blame:

-Nikolas Cruz

Think about that for a second... If you are at all capable.

BOP

Come on people you can do better!! GURPS you certainly can do better!!!

Come on...attack the girl who threw up on stage...attack the 11 yr old who said she had a dream...attack the leader stood in silence with tears streaming down her face as she remembered her friends who died for no god damned reason other than old people like all of you care more for your guns than you do this country's future...or the safety of its citizens.

Attack the parents whose kids will never come home again....attack the members of the media who were moved by the stories...attack...attack...attack.

Make sure to find the most idiotic articles from the most propagandist sources.

(Make sure you don't mention that there sure seemed to be more people at this rally than attended Trump's pathetic inaugural. Make sure you don't mention that our bumbling incompetent President ran away to Mar a lago. Make sure you don't mention that these rallies were held all over the country. Make sure not to mention that the "counter protests" managed to attract entire dozens of people. In other words, make sure you post only articles ridiculing kids and contain as few actual facts as possible. You have your charge...now go to work!!)

Is it your time of the month, dearie?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sorry sweetie..but you really suck at this "debating" thing. How many minds have you changed in the last day..week..year???? :lmao:

Probably more than you think… She's turning would be leftists into libertarians or conservatives.

Hell she's got rumprider considering his second amendment rights.