Stormy Daniels interview......

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Did anyone watch it?

I didn’t, but by all news accounts it was a bust, no pun intended.

Even the Trump haters haven’t commented on it....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Come on. This is a woman that sucks c*ck and swallows for a living. In addition to double penetration and a BJ at the same time. She has absolutely no credibility.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No. Attention whore. Why must she keep bragging that she had an affair with the man well before he entered office.

Midnightrider

If I may ...

Come on. This is a woman that sucks c*ck and swallows for a living. In addition to double penetration and a BJ at the same time. She has absolutely no credibility.

130K is a lot to pay to someone you had sex with once. To pay that much to her if you didn't even bang her is not logical. Trump had weathered much worse storms by this time in the campaign

Agee

Puzzling on why Anderson Cooper (Mr. CNN) was conducting the interview on CBS 60 minutes?

Midnightrider

:yay: The difference between a businessman and a politician, didn't Clinton pay Paula Jones 850K

it should bother you that the only way to make trump seem acceptable is to compare him to slick willie. But that makes sense because they are both liberal elites :yay:

Toxick

Splat
Did anyone watch it?

I didn’t, but by all news accounts it was a bust, no pun intended.

Even the Trump haters haven’t commented on it....

I read the transcript. I don't know if it's a bust or not, but literally nothing new was revealed. If you had been paying attention before the interview, you already knew everything that was covered. Nothing really that would change anyone's perspective or move the political needle in any direction.

Net change in anything at all: zero.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yay: The difference between a businessman and a politician, didn't Clinton pay Paula Jones 850K

No, he just had his stormtroopers go pluck her out of a crowd and frog-march her up to his office. THAT is the Democrat way.

She got paid when it became clear that her accusations were true and he was a lying POS with a filthy whore of a wife, and he tossed her some money rather than go to court.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Puzzling on why Anderson Cooper (Mr. CNN) was conducting the interview on CBS 60 minutes?

He has been a CBS 60 minutes contributor for at least 10 years, seems I recall CBS and CNN having an agreement to allow it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Health reporter tweet here. Why are Stormy Daniels’ pupils so dilated in that bright room? AC’s aren’t. Ok carry on,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch health and science reporter Blythe Bernhard asked.

stormy.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...he-was-high-on-meds-for-60-minutes-interview/

SamSpade

I read the transcript.

Yeah, me too. No new ground except - apparently he was only ever with her - ONCE.
Apparently they only interacted after that a few times and then nothing.
And it looks like the big bad is a threatening lawyer paying her to be quiet about it.

(shrug)

Sapidus

Yeah, me too. No new ground except - apparently he was only ever with her - ONCE.
Apparently they only interacted after that a few times and then nothing.
And it looks like the big bad is a threatening lawyer paying her to be quiet about it.

(shrug)

Yeah. Who cares about violating campaign finance laws by $123,500?

Who cares about the president being vulnerable to blackmail?

Who cares that it sounds eerily similar to the Steele Dossier you all have dismissed as impossible.?