Steny Hoyer

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's all over Twitter trying to convince us that we don't deserve to keep more of our money and wanting to repeal the tax cut so he can have more dough to spread around to his buddies. He knows WAY! more about how to spend our earnings that we mere pissant mortals do.

Can we please stop re-electing him???

Pretty please???

Starman

He will be there like McCain , until he dies.

Speaking of which, what kind of ratchet-ass, bargain basement cancer does this dude have? About every three weeks, his daughter seems to say he's pulled back from the brink of death.

Hijinx

Speaking of which, what kind of ratchet-ass, bargain basement cancer does this dude have? About every three weeks, his daughter seems to say he's pulled back from the brink of death.

When your number is up you go. Chemo, Radiation, Operations, some work some don't .
It's a personal choice.IMO McCain is going to die from brain cancer, and fairly soon.

What is crazy is why hold on to an office to which he should resign just so he can died in office, and why isn't there a way to replace him when he is beyond competence.. Dragging terminal people into Congress in wheelchairs and stretchers so they can vote is insane.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

What do you call it when the tumor is larger than the brain?

Senator

stgislander

PREMO Member
It must be election season. Steny called our office yesterday (I hung up on him) AND I got an email from him (I unsubscribed from his email list).

His email he stated that the FEC wouldn't allow him to communicate with me after March 29th up until June 29th. What's funny is he's never tried to communicate with me except immediately before an election. I'm not really sure how he got my email address.

Miker/t

It must be election season. Steny called our office yesterday (I hung up on him) AND I got an email from him (I unsubscribed from his email list).

His email he stated that the FEC wouldn't allow him to communicate with me after March 29th up until June 29th. What's funny is he's never tried to communicate with me except immediately before an election. I'm not really sure how he got my email address.

I got that too!...

A MESSAGE FROM CONGRESSMAN STENY H. HOYER
I enjoy keeping in touch with my constituents on issues of importance to the Fifth District. However, regulations by the Federal Election Commission prevent me from communicating with you after March 29 and through the June 26 primary election, unless you have subscribed to my e-newsletter.

My e-newsletter is a convenient and timely way to inform you of how I am working on your behalf in Washington and in the Fifth District. Subscribing is easy – visit the homepage of my website and click on e-newsletter signup. I hope you’ll also share this with your family and friends.

As always, thank you for allowing me to share this update with you, and please continue to share your concerns and insights with me by contacting my office or connecting with me on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.

With warmest regards, I am

Sincerely yours,

Steny Hoyer Signature

STENY H. HOYER​

nutz

That is too funny. They automatically get a no-fault defense for not answering a return email by blaming the FEC. :lmao: