The NRA Has Gained 500,000 New Members Since The Parkland Shooting

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Unintended Effect

A columnist named Robert Norman recently wrote an article entitled “I bought my first gun because of the CNN Town hall,” that quickly went viral online and sparked tv interviews and conversation across America. The column was a great read, but I think most would be surprised to know that he wasn’t the only one. There were thousands and thousands more just like him. Not only did gun sales increase again, but NRA memberships skyrocketed. According to sources, the NRA has gained approximately 500,000 new members since the Parkland shooting.

This is the single biggest increase since the shooting in Newtown Connecticut where the gun lobby group gained 100,000 within just a few weeks. At $30 a year for the lowest tier, that is a hell of a lot of money.

Maybe it was the constant fear tactics of the media surrounding the AR-15, a gun that has been sold to the public for 60 years and was only involved in 6 of the previous 96 mass shootings.

The NRA Has Gained 500,000 New Members Since The Parkland Shooting

transporter

Moron....

You know the NRA doesn't reveal its membership numbers.

IF the NRA ever DID have an increase like your idiotic article claims, the NRA would be shouting it from every rooftop...you wouldn't find it on some irrelevant and inconsequential site like "theredelephants.com"...only you could post crap from something called theredelephants.com...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Moron....

IF the NRA ever DID have an increase like your idiotic article claims, the NRA would be shouting it from every rooftop...you wouldn't find it on some irrelevant and inconsequential site like "theredelephants.com"...only you could post crap from something called theredelephants.com...

:biggrin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461765/NRA-sees-huge-surge-membership-Parkland.html

http://time.com/5176471/national-rifle-association-membership-florida-shooting/

Since I'm already a Life Member, I just sent them a donation and then purchased some more firearms and ammo....just because I can. ;-)

black dog

Free America
Moron....

Retard,

The NRA has always posted it's membership numbers. Like Gilligan, my son and I are both Life Members.