Parkland Student Backs Out Of Debate With Pro-2A Student

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Monday, student gun control activist Cameron Kasky backed out of a debate on the issue with pro-Second Amendment student Kyle Kashuv because he claims that Kashuv made a "personal" attack.

After initially agreeing to debate Kashuv, Kasky tweeted his rationale for backing out:

"Kyle, I’ve enjoyed my discussion about gun laws with you so far, but after seeing this, I think I’m out. For personal reasons. I disagree on certain policies with some family members of some victims, but I never go after them, especially not like this. This is low."

Kashuv apologized for the tweet, which, as The Daily Wire's Ben Shapiro noted, was not "some sort of egregious sin" as Kashuv responded "to the argument of a victim's family member in perfectly polite political fashion."

Parkland Student Backs Out Of Debate With Pro-2A Student Citing 'Personal' Attack

glhs837

Power with Control
And to make it clear, the "personal attack" was this statement "So instead lets violate the Constitution?". that tweet was in response to a family member of a victim saying that clear backpacks were not the answer

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And to make it clear, the "personal attack" was this statement ...

I'll say it ...

I think the pussy realized his progressive talking points were not going to stand up to a facts based debate. so he bounced