Lying Camera Hogg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Stelter’s admission came after host S.E. Cupp questioned him about the wisdom of the media’s obsession with elevating only the kids pushing gun control. “Brian, we as a business have been giving these kids a lot of coverage. All the networks have in some way or another,” she explained, noting boringness of nuanced policy. “But the policies is the tough part. Do you think in showing these kids so often, as often as we all do, we're doing actually them a disservice because the policy is actually what's going to change this?”

And with no sort of trickery from Cupp, Stelter just blurted out that he let the gun control advocate get away with lying to CNN’s viewers. “A disservice is a strong word, but when I was interviewing David Hogg only ten days after the massacre, there were a few times I wanted to jump in and say let's correct that fact,” he said.

Cupp immediately wanted to know if Stelter ever corrected the record. According to Stelter, he let most of the lies stand as truth and just tried to make excuses. “And at one of the times I did and other times I did not. There's always that balance, how many times you’re going to interrupt,” he argued. A blatant double standard that would not fly if Hogg was from the right or someone on Fox News.

CNN’s Stelter Admits He Let David Hogg Get Away With Lies About Guns, NRA

Sapidus

You are seriously obsessed with a teenage boy.

This what your 10th post about him in days?

Are you member of Nambla or should we call the FBI?

This is seriously getting sad and scary

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lol:

Are you seriously so retarded that you don't understand your ignorant crap won't work here?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

so you have NOTHING to add, so instead you make ad hominem attacks