How much Trump cost you yesterday?

transporter

With his latest little tirade of deflection, our bumbling incompetent President pushed Amazon shares down by 5%. If you have an investment that holds large company US stocks, you own Amazon and you lost money yesterday (again) solely because of our bumbling incompetent President and his idea that the Presidency is all about his petty personal feuds.

BTW...none of the cultists mentioned the 300+ point drop that followed the 670 point gain that followed the 1150 point drop that was created solely by our bumbling incompetent President.

How about you veterans...you really think they guy who has served as the President's doctor for 5 years is ready and capable to run a $200B agency with over 100,000 employees and massive structural problems?

nutz

With his latest little tirade of deflection, our bumbling incompetent President pushed Amazon shares down by 5%. If you have an investment that holds large company US stocks, you own Amazon and you lost money yesterday (again) solely because of our bumbling incompetent President and his idea that the Presidency is all about his petty personal feuds.

BTW...none of the cultists mentioned the 300+ point drop that followed the 670 point gain that followed the 1150 point drop that was created solely by our bumbling incompetent President.

How about you veterans...you really think they guy who has served as the President's doctor for 5 years is ready and capable to run a $200B agency with over 100,000 employees and massive structural problems?

Another waste of time and bandwidth.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I welcome being corrected here but... Since I didn't cash out my 401k yesterday when the market closed, I didn't lose anything.

As a matter of fact it's still up 1.71 percent for the year so far. :shrug:

Sorry for your loss Sappy.

Last edited:

This_person

I watched 8 years of continual decline without a moment's criticism of the actual man in charge. After people were caught lying, falsifying documentation, etc., I witnessed zero accountability and no improvements.

Is it possible the new head can't do it? Yes, it's certainly possible. Is it likely he'll do worse than anyone in the job for the past 10-15 years? No, not likely.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm somewhat surprised that the "hate corporate" progs are defending Amazon, which is poised to take over our whole lives. Now they're jumping into the health care business. Amazon clearly violates anti-trust laws, that the progs typically say they support.

I'm guessing the reason you baby Lefties are now in favor of having a megacorp rule your whole entire life is because your Trump-hate has made you blind.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I watched 8 years of continual decline without a moment's criticism of the actual man in charge. After people were caught lying, falsifying documentation, etc., I witnessed zero accountability and no improvements.

Is it possible the new head can't do it? Yes, it's certainly possible. Is it likely he'll do worse than anyone in the job for the past 10-15 years? No, not likely.

Really? 8 years of continual decline?

The numbers don't agree with what you're saying here...

DJIA.jpg

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm somewhat surprised that the "hate corporate" progs are defending Amazon, which is poised to take over our whole lives. Now they're jumping into the health care business. Amazon clearly violates anti-trust laws, that the progs typically say they support.

I'm guessing the reason you baby Lefties are now in favor of having a megacorp rule your whole entire life is because your Trump-hate has made you blind.

How is Amazon clearly violating anti-trust laws? That's a real question. I mean, they sell stuff. Ship it in a reasonable amount of time. How would they be different than Walmart?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The same crowd that screamed about Walmart.

Starman

Do tell us more about anti-trust violations. Please be specific.

Hijinx

A lot of people thought a Community Organizer who tricked his way into the Illinois Senate and tricked his way into the U.S. Senate would make a President. So why not a Doctor. A real Doctor by the way, leading the Veterans agency.