Drain that swamp!!

transporter

The head of the Environmental Protection Agency paid just $50 a night to stay in a Capitol Hill condominium linked to a prominent Washington lobbyist whose firm represents a roster of fossil fuel companies.

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt paid for a single bedroom in the building on a leafy street about a block from the U.S. Capitol, staying for about six months in 2017 during nights he was in Washington. Records show three units inside the building are listed as belonging to a corporation co-owned by the wife of J. Steven Hart, the chairman and CEO of the powerhouse lobbying firm Williams and Jensen PLLC.

The firm’s clients include Exxon Mobil Corp. and the major liquefied natural gas exporter Cheniere Energy Inc. — companies that have billions at stake in regulatory decisions over which Pruitt presides. Records show in at least one case Pruitt met in his EPA office with a lobbyist from Hart’s firm while he was renting the room.

https://www.apnews.com/7cc46ae1be9e4bd3b041eeff142e1af6/EPA-chief-paid-$50-a-night-for-DC-condo-linked-to-lobbyist

Remember our bumbling and stumbling President only hires the best people and only the best people want to come work for him!!! I guess when compared to the way Trump operates, these people do seem like the best!

Sapidus

Not mention spending 40K of our money to fly to North Africa to lobby for Hart’s firm.

These people don’t care because at the the end of the day their president is white.
There really isn’t any other logical explanation.

Can you imagine if Obama put his personal doctor in charge of the VA?

Gave his daughter and son in law jobs in the WH?

And some of the people on here are actually defending Trump doing these things

Last edited:

Hijinx

Not mention spending 40K of our money to fly to North Africa to lobby for Hart’s firm.

These people don’t care because at the the end of the day their president is white.
There really isn’t any other logical explanation.

Can you imagine if Obama put his personal doctor in charge of the VA?

Gave his daughter and son in law jobs in the WH?

And some of the people on here are actually defending Trump doing these things

Trumps kids were a bit young to have the jobs Trumps kids do.
But I am pretty sure if they were old enough they would have been there.
After all he had his close friend and mouthpiece valerie jarrett, His Pal Eric holder, and his wife's friend Loretta Lynch.
Al Sharpton was his mentor ,and Reggie Love came by for his love interest.?

Sapidus

Trumps kids were a bit young to have the jobs Trumps kids do.
But I am pretty sure if they were old enough they would have been there.
After all he had his close friend and mouthpiece valerie jarrett, His Pal Eric holder, and his wife's friend Loretta Lynch.
Al Sharpton was his mentor ,and Reggie Love came by for his love interest.?

And all of them were qualified for their jobs.

See. Look at you defending nepotism and grifting of our govt resources

Hijinx

And all of them were qualified for their jobs.

See. Look at you defending nepotism and grifting of our govt resources

Damn, I forgot his personal Pizza Chef and His Mother In Law.

I wonder too if there is a difference between Nepotism and racism.
That's what i see in Obama's selection.

Sapidus

Damn, I forgot his personal Pizza Chef and His Mother In Law.

I wonder too if there is a difference between Nepotism and racism.
That's what i see in Obama's selection.

You should look up nepotism. It doesn’t refer to pizza makers and his mother in law wasn’t employed.

Nice try bigot

Sapidus

Defending the opinion of an Obama DOJ official is something that would turn our republic in to a monarchy?

Here’s a great article on just how filthy Trumps swamp is and how much they are costing us

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/scott-pruitt-lobbyist-townhouse

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Remember our bumbling and stumbling President only hires the best people and only the best people want to come work for him!!!

Well, he obvious hasn't hired you. And someone who believes they know all and has the superior intellect, this is really surprising.