Masked protesters release live RATS inside a Trump hotel room

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Activists took over a room in New York City's swanky Trump International Hotel as part of an unauthorized protest involving an impersonator of the president and boxes of live rats.

'When they are hungry enough, rats will eat anything, even their rat king,' the anonymous group, called INDECLINE, said in a statement.

Footage of how the installation was made also shows the activists seemingly luring the city's rats with McDonald's food, Trump's favorite.

The installation was completed without any problems or arrests, the group said, and they left the room just as they found it.

INDECLINE told DailyMail.com: 'There were no issues and the hotel staff was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the process, despite having no idea what they were assisting with.'

'He deserves to be imprisoned with his own breed': Masked protesters release live RATS inside a Trump hotel room and put a mock POTUS in a locked cage filled with McDonald's wrappers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A couple of things:

How did "masked protesters" gain access to a room at Trump Hotel? They have security - I've seen them - so it's unlikely that masked anybody just waltzed in there.

The room would have had to be reserved and paid for by someone. And that someone would be in the system.

So that someone gets arrested and faces charges. You can't just go into a hotel - any hotel - and start dismantling it, and you certainly can't intentionally infest it with vermin. So a couple of keystrokes should tell you who to hold responsible for this.

Midnightrider

A couple of things:

How did "masked protesters" gain access to a room at Trump Hotel? They have security - I've seen them - so it's unlikely that masked anybody just waltzed in there.

The room would have had to be reserved and paid for by someone. And that someone would be in the system.

So that someone gets arrested and faces charges. You can't just go into a hotel - any hotel - and start dismantling it, and you certainly can't intentionally infest it with vermin. So a couple of keystrokes should tell you who to hold responsible for this.
because reading the linked story was just to hard for ya.........

they were artrisits and rented the room. says so in the first bullet

and then this little gem directly from Gurps' post
The installation was completed without any problems or arrests, the group said, and they left the room just as they found it.

Starman

I wonder why they needed a Trump impersonator though? Trump would have done it for a BigMac and a jar of peanut butter.

Hijinx

I read the story and according to the story they were Artists, or at least they considered themselves Artists
I don't know what an Artrisits is, and couldn't find it in the dictionary.
According to what I read they recaptured the rats and took them back home (maybe as pets, or maybe they ate them).

And of course the staff at the Trumps hotel treated them well. Why shouldn't they? They were like all of the other guests,until their nefarious scheme, and if they used the room for their expensive exhibit and left it the way it was they broke no laws. I hope they tipped well.

Now my question is? What did they prove,except their own ignorance.
They could have created the same scene in one of their own homes and saved the $800.00
In fact, maybe they did and just claimed they went to the Trump Hotel.