21 minutes 6 propaganda post

transporter

GURPS is on a roll this morning....6 bullsh!t propaganda posts in 21 minutes!! That might be a new record. I am sure his handlers in the Kremlin must be proud.

He, of course, has ignored Trumps' telegraphing to the enemy his plans in Syria. How many times over the past 3 years did Trump bombastically state he would NEVER do that??? Can any of you count that high?

He also ignored the laser like spotlight that is shinning on the utter ignorance of Trump's trade pronouncements (you can't refer to any of Trump's ideas as actual "policies" because actual "policies" last more than the time it takes to tweet them out during your morning Constitutional). China bitch slapped him back on the tariffs...his horrible choice for chief economic advisor (the challenged Larry Kudlow) said the tariffs are just a negotiating strategy. Trump doesn't get that he can't bully other countries? These are mom and pop contractors he is dealing with. Trump is so far out of his league it isn't even funny.

As expected he does play act as if being a subject of an investigation is some kind of exoneration. GURPS must continue to push this story...the next US President won't be (or hopefully won't be) Putin's b!tch.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not to worry... I'm sure you can post more bull#### propaganda than he can!

Give it your all!!! :cheers:

This_person

GURPS is on a roll this morning....6 bullsh!t propaganda posts in 21 minutes!! That might be a new record. I am sure his handlers in the Kremlin must be proud.

He, of course, has ignored Trumps' telegraphing to the enemy his plans in Syria. How many times over the past 3 years did Trump bombastically state he would NEVER do that??? Can any of you count that high?

He also ignored the laser like spotlight that is shinning on the utter ignorance of Trump's trade pronouncements (you can't refer to any of Trump's ideas as actual "policies" because actual "policies" last more than the time it takes to tweet them out during your morning Constitutional). China bitch slapped him back on the tariffs...his horrible choice for chief economic advisor (the challenged Larry Kudlow) said the tariffs are just a negotiating strategy. Trump doesn't get that he can't bully other countries? These are mom and pop contractors he is dealing with. Trump is so far out of his league it isn't even funny.

As expected he does play act as if being a subject of an investigation is some kind of exoneration. GURPS must continue to push this story...the next US President won't be (or hopefully won't be) Putin's b!tch.

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-6-trump-derangement-syndrome-25304028.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
GURPS is on a roll this morning....6 bullsh!t propaganda posts in 21 minutes!! That might be a new record.

... 10 yrs ago when the forums were really hopping, I'd get 6 up in 6 minuets or less so GFYS with a corn cob
... but it takes to read all these articles 1st.

... the next US President won't be (or hopefully won't be) Putin's b!tch.

yeah I'd like some PROOF that

SamSpade

Didn't I read somewhere, that the new Chinese tariffs will run us about 9 billion?

Isn't our trade deficit running around 375 billion?

Why is this supposed to be worrying me in lieu of what they're still doing to us?

MiddleGround

I was kinda wondering about that.

Do some of the more political cut-n-paste posters on here get paid to repost these stories? I cannot imagine spending so much time hunting and copying stories unless it is making money.

Is that the case?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do some of the more political cut-n-paste posters on here get paid to repost these stories?
Is that the case?

Ah NO ... I have a quiet day job, and it gets Trans all :jameo:

no hunting involved ... visit a few News Aggregate Websites

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Didn't I read somewhere, that the new Chinese tariffs will run us about 9 billion?

Isn't our trade deficit running around 375 billion?

Why is this supposed to be worrying me in lieu of what they're still doing to us?

I saw something recently that stated the 'tariffs' about to 1 % of the trade balance ....
but the surprising move from China was the Soy Beans because the US is the primary supplier for China's massive SB intake

MiddleGround

Ah NO ... I have a quiet day job, and it gets Trans all :jameo:

no hunting involved ... visit a few News Aggregate Websites

I guess. Just seems that with the number of links you paste on here on a daily basis, it gives the impression that you have one screen with this forum up and another doing nothing but hunting political stories to paste on this site.

At the rate that you do put them on here, seems like a lot of work for a 'hobby' or that you just "visit a few news aggregate websites." Seems like a job.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just seems like a lot of politically-driven work to not be paid for it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was kinda wondering about that.

Do some of the more political cut-n-paste posters on here get paid to repost these stories? I cannot imagine spending so much time hunting and copying stories unless it is making money.

Is that the case?
. Pays for my private jet. :yay:

This_person

I saw something recently that stated the 'tariffs' about to 1 % of the trade balance ....
but the surprising move from China was the Soy Beans because the US is the primary supplier for China's massive SB intake

It would be my take that they are trying to make Trump unpopular in the flyover states by scaring them with losing business.

Hijinx

I kinda ;li9ke Old Gurps posting. It keeps the forum alive, gives us something to comment on.
I don't always agree with them, but it's all part of the entertainment, Just like Laughing at Tranny's Posts .
All part of the entertainment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... or that you just "visit a few news aggregate websites."

http://lucianne.com/
Drudge
Reddit /r / Conservative

while NOT aggregate sites ...
Daily Signal
Dailywire
The Federalist

Seems like a job.

:razz:

..... then you don't know the definition of work .....
[that is a friendly :poke: don't get your panties in a twist]

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just seems like a lot of politically-driven work to not be paid for it.

Ha ...
you couldn't pay me to do this ...
getting Sappy and Trans in a twist is fun ...
Progressives take themselves way to seriously ...

I immensely enjoy Trans new attack that I am some BOT / In The Paid Service of Russians

Hijinx

http://lucianne.com/
Drudge
Reddit /r / Conservative

while NOT aggregate sites ...
Daily Signal
Dailywire
The Federalist

:razz:

..... then you don't know the definition of work .....
[that is a friendly :poke: don't get your panties in a twist]

Ha ...
you couldn't pay me to do this ...
getting Sappy and Trans in a twist is fun ...
Progressives take themselves way to seriously ...

I immensely enjoy Trans new attack that I am some BOT / In The Paid Service of Russians

Have you added Middle Ground to your list of panty twisted entertainers yet?

buddscreek

my take on the soybean tariff. China buys most of the us beans in oct-dec, not march -may. they buy south American beans this time of year.
if they buy all/most of the south American beans,I believe that will open U.S. beans to other south American bean buyers.