Jimmy Kimmel and Joss Whedon Sure Are Brave to Criticize the Trumps

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm old enough to remember when criticizing the president of the United States and his family, for any reason and no matter how mildly, was just about the worst thing you could do. You couldn't disagree with Obama's policies, you couldn't point out his numerous factual errors and outright lies, you couldn't mock his gaffes, and you certainly couldn't crack any jokes about his personal appearance. If you did, that meant you were a racist. On Nov. 4, 2008, Utopia dawned, and suddenly dissent was treason.

Thankfully, those days are over! Once more, it's socially acceptable to say mean things about the POTUS. And you can bet that our moral, ethical, and intellectual betters are making the most of the opportunity.

Take Joss Whedon. (Please!) He created TV shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly, and he wrote and directed the first two Avengers movies. He seemed to be doing really well for himself. Then he tried to salvage what was left of the Justice League movie, and his ex-wife accused him of sleeping with a bunch of actresses who worked for him, and Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election. I'm not sure which of those traumatic events hit him hardest, but clearly, he is now a broken man.

joss_is_losing_it.png

"My hate and sadness are exhausting. Die, Don. Just quietly die."

This is way out of line, and that's coming from a cuck RINO #NeverTrumper like me. A Hollywood director is openly calling for the death of the president. It's insane. I guess it's supposed to be okay because he specifies it should happen "quietly"?

PsyOps

Pixelated
There is no shortage of the obsessively insane hatred of Trump. I'm really surprised there hasn't been an attempt at his life yet.

Perhaps this particular foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric has to do with getting relevancy back in Whedon's life. I had to look this guy up because I don't have a clue who he is. And even seeing his photo, I still don't. So, I guess this is how these Hollywood-types win their relevancy. Not through actual success; but rather through calling for the president's death.

If Trump accomplished nothing else, he managed to succeed in exposing the true colors of the left. The left finally feels free from holding in the hatred they have harbored for so long against the right. So much so, to even call for the death of our president. For this, I can only thank Trump. He didn't even have to try all that hard either.

Hijinx

I'm old enough to remember when criticizing the president of the United States and his family, for any reason and no matter how mildly, was just about the worst thing you could do. You couldn't disagree with Obama's policies, you couldn't point out his numerous factual errors and outright lies, you couldn't mock his gaffes, and you certainly couldn't crack any jokes about his personal appearance. If you did, that meant you were a racist. On Nov. 4, 2008, Utopia dawned, and suddenly dissent was treason.

Thankfully, those days are over! Once more, it's socially acceptable to say mean things about the POTUS. And you can bet that our moral, ethical, and intellectual betters are making the most of the opportunity.

Take Joss Whedon. (Please!) He created TV shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly, and he wrote and directed the first two Avengers movies. He seemed to be doing really well for himself. Then he tried to salvage what was left of the Justice League movie, and his ex-wife accused him of sleeping with a bunch of actresses who worked for him, and Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election. I'm not sure which of those traumatic events hit him hardest, but clearly, he is now a broken man.

View attachment 122227

"My hate and sadness are exhausting. Die, Don. Just quietly die."

This is way out of line, and that's coming from a cuck RINO #NeverTrumper like me. A Hollywood director is openly calling for the death of the president. It's insane. I guess it's supposed to be okay because he specifies it should happen "quietly"?

This guy has a major screw loose.

Jimmy Kimmels show has lost ratings. His appearance on the Oscars was low,and he is about as funny as testicular cancer.
It is pretty obvious that the producers of his show do not care about ratings as long as they can get their anti-Trump message out through him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This guy has a major screw loose.

Most of them do. Creativity and artistic talent many times goes hand in hand with mental illness. These are not *thinking* people, they are *feeling* people, which makes them highly emotional and susceptible to bursts of hysteria. They magnify everything and cannot be reasoned with.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Most of them do. Creativity and artistic talent many times goes hand in hand with mental illness. These are not *thinking* people, they are *feeling* people, which makes them highly emotional and susceptible to bursts of hysteria. They magnify everything and cannot be reasoned with.

:yay:

Hollywood is the Bipolar sibling.

BOP

They're basically young children.