Thread: Stiff penalty for Officer having service members’ D Picks coming from around the globe

Stiff penalty for Officer having service members’ D Picks coming from around the globe

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3920351
    An Air Force Officer who served on the presidential security detail is accused of being the cockiest guy in the U.S. military.

Second Lt. Travis Burch faces a possible court-martial in Texas for urging service members to send him photos of their genitals from interesting locations around the world.

Burch was the chief member of a secret club known by the code name “Whiskey Delta Tango” that reveled in sharing photos of their junk while trotting around the globe, military investigators say.

The best of the bunch were rewarded with commemorative T-shirts, patches and coins featuring the symbol of a rooster.
    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

Life in the ObamAir Force.

First I thought this was a redirect to the duffleblog, but this seems to be real.

From the defense attorney:

“This was a completely private group that is now embarrassed by Air Force investigators. They’re now being publicly shamed for lawfully and voluntarily sharing their penis pictures. It's a private matter.”

Yeah, that's like normal and stuff.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Just wait until the identity line ups start......
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Life in the ObamAir Force.
    Shocker.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    So the Air Force version of the Tide Pod challenge?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 45