Trump tweets Russia should "get ready" for missiles to be fired

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43727829

"Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!'" Mr Trump said in his tweet.

Senior Russian figures have threatened to meet any US strikes with a response.

President Bashar al-Assad's government denies mounting a chemical attack on the rebel-held town of Douma.

In one his tweets on Wednesday, Mr Trump called the Syrian leader a "gas killing animal".

Attachments

• Trump Tweet.jpg
    Trump Tweet.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 177

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Trump's right, you know. Putin shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his own people and enjoys it.

Anyway, this is all just Liar's Poker. I'll get excited when (if) a missile is actually launched and retaliated against.

Midnightrider

Well, Trump's right, you know. Putin shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his own people and enjoys it.

Anyway, this is all just Liar's Poker. I'll get excited when (if) a missile is actually launched and retaliated against.

That’s an apt description. Not that it’s what we need, but that’s what trump is doing.

transporter

So here's a question for you...

Why does our incompetent President care more about kids getting gassed in Syria than he does about kids getting shot in US schools??

Kids get gassed in a far away country that you posted not understanding why the US cares or is even involved...now you can't wait till missiles are fired?

But a bunch of US kids get slaughtered in a US school...you and the rest of the ignorati write them off as "collateral damage"? And our incompetent President does nothing, not one damned thing?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Why does our incompetent President care more about kids getting gassed in Syria than he does about kids getting shot in US schools??

Kids get gassed in a far away country that you posted not understanding why the US cares or is even involved...now you can't wait till missiles are fired?

But a bunch of US kids get slaughtered in a US school...you and the rest of the ignorati write them off as "collateral damage"? And our incompetent President does nothing, not one damned thing?
:yawn:

Starman

This is all a psyop to create a casus belli for the purposes of defending Israeli expansion. The more and more success Assad has had, the closer to the south he's getting. And once he does that, and clears out the opposition there, it's on to occupied Golan. That's a red line for the current Israeli regime, so Assad must be stopped.

So a false flag operation was run last week to create the urgency.

The question is how will the orange dummy react? And who will KSA's now-committed troops fight for?

He blew it with the DPRK and China, I have no doubt he'll #### this up too.

:coffee:

Hijinx

That’s an apt description. Not that it’s what we need, but that’s what trump is doing.

Well: Its what all of the politicians and media have been begging him to do.
Problem is when he does it they will all turn on him like rabid dogs and call it Trumps war.

As for Transporter the two things she wrote about are totally different.
The laws of our country are dealing with Parkdale, while no law seems to effect Assad.
Just another of her horse sh1t posts.

Some of the most stupid sonsofbitches in this world still think Russia colluded to elect Trump.
They hired a biased and deep state prick to try to prove it and he hasn't found crap.

If Putin or Russia colluded to elect Trump it was the dumbest ####ing thing they ever did, Now they have to deal with him

What does it take to make these blind fools see the light.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well: Its what all of the politicians and media have been begging him to do.
Problem is when he does it they will all turn on him like rabid dogs and call it Trumps war.

As for Transporter the two things she wrote about are totally different.
The laws of our country are dealing with Parkdale, while no law seems to effect Assad.
Just another of her horse sh1t posts.

Some of the most stupid sonsofbitches in this world still think Russia colluded to elect Trump.
They hired a biased and deep state prick to try to prove it and he hasn't found crap.

If Putin or Russia colluded to elect Trump it was the dumbest ####ing thing they ever did, Now they have to deal with him

What does it take to make these blind fools see the light.

:yay: Even if they saw the light, they would say they can’t see it. Agenda, and all.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would have, I think, made a bigger mistake if I had said, ‘Eh, chemical weapons. That doesn't really change my calculus.' I think it was important for me as president of the United States to send a message that in fact there is something different about chemical weapons," "And, regardless of how it ended up playing, I think–in the Beltway, what is true is Assad got rid of his chemical weapons." Barack Obama - 2016

Thank goodness for that.

SamSpade

Assad did that - and we know where the weapons are. And where HE is.

But first you answer ME - who's the next school killer going to be, where will he get his weapons?
You know - THAT way we can get him FIRST.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But first you answer ME - who's the next school killer going to be, where will he get his weapons?
You know - THAT way we can get him FIRST.

No, YOU Should Just Give Up YOUR 'Assault Weapons' So Progressives Everywhere Can FEEL Safe ......