Good Lort!!! You can't make this stuff up!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Police read Flynn her rights and told her she should stop talking until she talks to a lawyer, Flynn yelled, “Why I am Horney I like to F##k”. Flynn then started to ask the police officer to have sex with her by saying, “no charges you can f##k me and let me go”.

:jet: :killingme

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sodomy? Oh that's right. MD hasn't repealed its Sodomy law yet. Not very progressive of them.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Isn't it ironic that the two articles next to this one to the right and below are about tainted meat and the priest pulling his meat in public? :coffee:

officeguy

If La Plata lost the Walmart, buldozed the townhouse colony off Kent Ave and the Deluxe Inn, they could do away with their police department.

officeguy

An interesting system. She was trying to put 'favors' on account with different occupants so she would have a place to sleep going forward. I would have thought that this is a 'pay as you go' economy.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The article didn't need to be as graphic as they wrote it. It wasn't necessary to quote the perp. I'm sure that was done to sensationalize the story. And here we are posting about it. Leave out the sex talk with her lurid details and this is a non story.

DannyMotorcycle

They need a new editor over there or something? Am I the only one taken aback that it's supposed to be a news article? My God run it through a grammar checking app or something.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The comments are hysterical. :lmao:

Localboy on April 12, 2018 at 1:24 pm

“she has been doing this since she got into town from California” What, did she F##k the pilot to get here!