Doesn't anyboy sell.....

DEEKAYPEE8569

.....wiper blade REFILLS anymore? Here in SMC, I mean.

Y'all know what I'm talking about.....the rubber piece that fits into the OEM wiper blade arm. I went to two places and was told that "they" don't make those anymore. "You have to buy the whole blade. I call B.S..

Clem72

No Not Really ...... just buy the whole thing ya cheapskate

Wish I had just bought the blades for my current vehicle. The OEM worked great for four years, then when I changed them I have been through 4 different brand replacements in the last year and they are never as good when new and begin streaking horribly after only a couple months.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
....... they are never as good when new and begin streaking horribly after only a couple months.

I went looking for reviews of the best wiper blades ... research basically shows - nothing lasts more than a year

I put these on my Town and Country

OEM QUALITY 28" + 28" AERO Premium All-Season Windshield Wiper Blades (Set of 2)

got them off of Amazon

Clem72

I went looking for reviews of the best wiper blades ... research basically shows - nothing lasts more than a year

I put these on my Town and Country

OEM QUALITY 28" + 28" AERO Premium All-Season Windshield Wiper Blades (Set of 2)

got them off of Amazon

Those are the exact brand/model of blades I have on two of my vehicles. On one I was able to bend them enough to be 95% streak free, the other about 80%. Even new, I couldn't get these not to streak. But they are cheap and good enough.

Chris0nllyn

^This x2

Incredibly cheap wiper blades, and while you're at it, get some Trico windshield treatment

Example: A 20" Trico beam blade from Advance Auto is about $12. They are $6+shipping from RockAuto ($1.89 if you get the super cheap ones).

The windshield treatment is like Rain-X on crack. Lasts MUCH longer and water sheets right off.

Replacing the blade itself is cheaper (You can get them for as low as $1.11 on RockAuto) but it's a royal PITA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Those are the exact brand/model of blades I have on two of my vehicles. On one I was able to bend them enough to be 95% streak free, the other about 80%. Even new, I couldn't get these not to streak. But they are cheap and good enough.

ouch ... that sucks