Upcoming events

I'd forgotten how great these shows are. They lit off "leftovers" before the real show started, and that display was better than any July 4th show around here. Then the National Anthem was played and.... yikes. What an opener. Being so close to ground zero, the percussion in your chest is just amazing.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I live about 6 - 7 miles away and my house was shakin.. Of course 2 dogs going crazy everytime a boom went off didn't help either..

CRHS89

I live about that far as well and had a freaked-out dog too. It sounded like it went on forever and at least 3 times we said "that must be the finale" lol.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
On sale now

77A7FA28-0259-4526-8E1D-39E8259AD3E3.jpg

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Hundreds of guys walking around with knives, big knives, little knives, swords, staves and war hammers and not a single incident or panic attack during the whole thing. But I did have to put up with the wife saying "it will kill" every time she saw one.

This wind could affect the MAFF show tonight. One weather report has the winds diminishing by showtime, another has high winds all evening. Nothing on the website or Facebook yet.