I am so proud of my hub...!

littlelady

God bless the USA
He went to the local nursery today to get the veggies for our garden. On his way home, he saw a dog running loose in the road. He stopped, but the dog wouldn’t come to him, so he chased the dog around until he cornered him. No collar or tag. He brought the dog home and put him in our backyard. Daisy was like who is that dog in MY yard? Then, Hub backtracked and started knocking on doors in the vicinity with a pic of the pooch on his phone. Long story short, the dog belonged to a neighbor on our street (who were actually babysitting the dog for fam). The dog had been missing for 3 hours before hub found him, and some were walking driving the streets looking for him, and hub figured it out, and the pup is home safe and sound. What a lucky pup. When this was happening, I was thinking...are we getting another dog? Here is his pic in our yard. I fell in love with him, instantly. A face only a mother could love.

F60DE038-EC4A-406E-8A9D-6A2B65F51549.jpeg

littlelady

God bless the USA
I, also, want to say that I question why a pet is not collared/tagged. None of my biz, but my dog is collared, tagged, chipped, and signed up with PetWatch. I was so frantic about this poor dog this morning, and he is not even my pet. Why did he not have indentification?

RPMDAD

That is a great thing your husband did, so many people would not have bothered getting involved. Two thumbs up.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That is a great thing your husband did, so many people would not have bothered getting involved. Two thumbs up.

Hey, DAD! :howdy: I will let hub know what you said. You seldom post, anymore. Hope you and yours are doing well. BIG :huggy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Great Job!!!:clap: And I love that face too...a lot of character in it.

Character! I love that. We found out his name is Teddie. I know you love all critters as much as I do. I removed another spider from my house, today, and put him outside. :smile:

It is like this forum. I know you catch my drift.

Last edited: