A real poll for Trump

katsung47

I say it's "real" because the "poll rigger" won't touch it - the cost is too high, it costs real money. Now you know the real poll number for Trump.

Interesting story: How Trump's brands fade away

Zane Anthony, Kathryn Sanders and David A. Fahrenthold
Washington Post 4/13/2018

Before he ran for office, Donald Trump made millions by selling his name to adorn other people's products. There was Trump deodorant. Trump ties. Trump steaks. Trump underwear. Trump furniture. At one time, there was even a Trump-branded urine test.

Now, almost all of them are gone.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-trump-brand-empire-20180413-story.html

Hijinx

I say it's "real" because the "poll rigger" won't touch it - the cost is too high, it costs real money. Now you know the real poll number for Trump.

Indeed the Presidency has cost Trump a lot of money---------unlike Clinton and Obama used the Presidency to get rich,

transporter

Indeed the Presidency has cost Trump a lot of money---------unlike Clinton and Obama used the Presidency to get rich,

Have you ever read any of the articles that someone else posts before you comment??? If you did you wouldn't sound quite so stupid all the time.

The decline of the Trump merchandise empire is another sign of how politics has changed the president's business. On one hand, it has allowed his Mar-a-Lago Club and his D.C. hotel to monetize his political alliances, raking in money from evangelical Christian groups and GOP campaigns.

But it has also driven away customers and partners who'd been drawn to the old Trump - a hustling icon of ostentatious wealth, who sold golf memberships to the truly rich and $42 cologne to those who merely wanted to be.

"We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico," said a corporate statement from Macy's, after Trump called Mexican immigrants criminals and "rapists" at his first campaign event. ". . . We have decided to discontinue our business relationship with Mr. Trump."

Losing Macy's meant losing all the Trump merchandise that Macy's had sold. Phillips-Van Heusen, his first big deal. Peerless, which made Trump suits. Parlux, which made his colognes. Another company made Trump belts. All gone.

Serta, which made Trump Home mattresses, had been one of Trump's most lucrative partners. Trump lost it, too.

"They'll all be back," Trump told Forbes magazine.

A few months later, Trump called for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the United States.

He lost another partner, a Dubai-based company that had a license to sell Trump furniture in the Middle East, Africa and India

"The Presidency" isn't what cost Trump the licensing contracts...Trump's idiotic, inane, racist, bigoted, juvenile comments and tweets cost Trump his licensing contracts. In other words, TRUMP lost TRUMP the contracts.

BTW...note how relatively small the numbers are in this article. For all his bluster, Trump isn't worth and doesn't earn nearly what you and the rest of the Kool aid drinkers think.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

Who you calling rigger?

This_person

Have you ever read any of the articles that someone else posts before you comment??? If you did you wouldn't sound quite so stupid all the time.

"The Presidency" isn't what cost Trump the licensing contracts...Trump's idiotic, inane, racist, bigoted, juvenile comments and tweets cost Trump his licensing contracts. In other words, TRUMP lost TRUMP the contracts.

BTW...note how relatively small the numbers are in this article. For all his bluster, Trump isn't worth and doesn't earn nearly what you and the rest of the Kool aid drinkers think.

So, you agree that he has lost money since becoming president?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... Trump's idiotic, inane, racist, bigoted, juvenile comments and tweets cost Trump his licensing contracts ....

you have some proof sugar tits ... you sit in on Trumps Business Meetings ?

... otherwise you are lying

Supposition and Innuendo ... that is all ya got

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let us note a couple of things:

Trump has always been Trump. He's been a highly public figure for decades - his views and manner of expression should come as a surprise to no one.

Only since he became President, and the Left started their insane howling, has Trump branding seen a decline.

I don't really think it takes a genius to figure it out.

Hijinx

Let us note a couple of things:

Trump has always been Trump. He's been a highly public figure for decades - his views and manner of expression should come as a surprise to no one.

Only since he became President, and the Left started their insane howling, has Trump branding seen a decline.

I don't really think it takes a genius to figure it out.

Transporter is no genius, that's for sure. She gets off on denigrating everyone except herself.
And speaking of people who sound stupid, she is right at the top of the list.

And speaking of my post , I knew what katdung 47 was doing was running down Trump and I agreed with him humorously, and pointed out that Clinton and Obama had used the Presidency to make themselves rich.
By the way is Katdung47 one of TJ's MPD's

katsung47

Who you calling rigger?

The Feds. (the FBI)

Trump’s massive Twitter following is a sham

Andrew Wyrich— Oct 25

President Donald Trump and his administration have repeatedly bragged about the size of his following on social media, but Trump’s audience on Twitter—clearly his favorite method of communicating with the public—is inflated with even more fake or inactive accounts than previously believed.

It’s no secret that Trump’s Twitter following is flooded with fake accounts, but new insights into @realDonaldTrump’s Twitter following show just how heavily the president’s social media presence is propped up by a fake foundation of questionable followers.

Nearly 14 million of Trump’s Twitter followers are fake—and that’s just the beginning.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-fake-twitter-followers-october-2017/

Rommey

TTrump’s massive Twitter following is a sham
Assuming it makes any difference...whatever number of followers that Trump claims is coming from Twitter itself. Assuming ½ are fake, thats still somewhere in the neighborhood of 25M "real" followers. Here's another newsflash: how many people that don't have a Twitter account, or are not a follower still manage to see a lot of his tweets? You see, when the media reports on those tweets, it reaches a hell of a lot more people than the listed followers.

SamSpade

Who gives a rat's ass about how many Twitter followers are "real"?

Geez, the whole WORLD is complaining about his tweets.
Followers or not, everyone on the planet is reading them anyway.

katsung47

The deep state controls the government and media and made Trump win the election.

The Feds(FBI and DEA) controlled media manipulate this election campaign (9/29/2016)

In #912 and #920, I talked of how the Feds(FBI and DEA) control the media to help their candidate Trump. The academic study found this too.

Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders

by Carter Maness June 16, 2016

It’s no secret that, from the moment she announced her candidacy back in April 2015, Hillary Clinton has been bludgeoned by negative media coverage. The email server; the Wall Street speaking fees; the attacks from both Trump and Sanders. I’ve debated with people who legitimately fear she will be imprisoned before the election.
Some, despite the venomous dismissal of my rolling eyes, have called her a murderer. Others: an old woman, a plutocrat, a crook, abused by her husband, no backbone to speak of. But if you’ve suspected that there’s a reason people are saying these things—perhaps parroting disproportionately negative stories they’ve consumed in the media over the past year-and-a-half—it turns out you’re right.

A new report released this week by Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy found Clinton has received far more negative coverage than any other candidate in the race thus far. The study was based on an analysis of news statements from CBS, Fox, the Los Angeles Times, NBC, the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.

https://www.good.is/articles/hillary-clinton-negative-press

The same phenomenon appears in public media too. The internet sites are full of negative posts and pictures of Hillary Clinton. It is accordant to my conclusion that the Feds(FBI and DEA) activated a propaganda movement in internet with their resource - S.S.G.. We should know, the Feds have developed informants everywhere in society. They turn US into a covert totalitarian country.

Hijinx

The deep state controls the government and media and made Trump win the election.

The Feds(FBI and DEA) controlled media manipulate this election campaign (9/29/2016)

In #912 and #920, I talked of how the Feds(FBI and DEA) control the media to help their candidate Trump. The academic study found this too.

https://www.good.is/articles/hillary-clinton-negative-press

The same phenomenon appears in public media too. The internet sites are full of negative posts and pictures of Hillary Clinton. It is accordant to my conclusion that the Feds(FBI and DEA) activated a propaganda movement in internet with their resource - S.S.G.. We should know, the Feds have developed informants everywhere in society. They turn US into a covert totalitarian country.

Nutty as a fruit cake.