Kenseth Returns???

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I saw that too.

I'm willing to bet compensation is going to hinge a lot on performance based incentives. Roush is pretty notorious for being less than generous with his drivers' contractual pay, that's old school and I like it. That's why Earnhardt Sr called it "Sunday Money"!

calvcopf

Now we get to see if RFR struggles have been due to their cars or drivers.

If Kenseth starts clicking off a bunch of top 10's, then we blame Bayne and Stenhouse.

OldHillcrestGuy

Something's got to be done. I know its been cold at several of the tracks, but the places have been empty with fans. NASCAR has lost a lot of favorite drivers in the past few years, Earnhardt Jr, Gordon, Stewart. Kennseth even Danica, whether it was your favorite or one that everyone hated it still brought interest to watch every week. There is getting to be a smaller group of drivers that usually end up in the top 10 each week. There are a lot of new young ones coming up but folks haven't jumped on the their bandwagon it.

calvcopf

Something's got to be done. I know its been cold at several of the tracks, but the places have been empty with fans. NASCAR has lost a lot of favorite drivers in the past few years, Earnhardt Jr, Gordon, Stewart. Kennseth even Danica, whether it was your favorite or one that everyone hated it still brought interest to watch every week. There is getting to be a smaller group of drivers that usually end up in the top 10 each week. There are a lot of new young ones coming up but folks haven't jumped on the their bandwagon it.

Yeah, the fan base is aging. Lots of new young drivers moving up the ranks, but I don't see a lot of new younger fans.