Typical Democrat

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Video shows ex-Clinton aide in profanity-laced confrontation with cops

Police released a video Tuesday showing a former financial adviser to Hillary Clinton getting involved in a heated, profanity-laced confrontation with several officers.

"You may shut the f--- up!" the woman, Caren Z. Turner, 60, shrieks at an officer at one point.

Most recently, Turner has been a commissioner with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and was chairwoman of its ethics committee, Politico reported. She was forced to resign last week because of the interaction with police during Easter weekend.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-profanity-laced-confrontation-with-cops.html

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't even know why the cops hung around to listen to her disrespectful blather.

I really don't know why one of them didn't accidentally allow her to make contact with them and give her a rough cuffing and a night in the tank.

Hijinx

I really don't know why one of them didn't accidentally allow her to make contact with them and give her a rough cuffing and a night in the tank.

The arrogance of power. She is a friend of the mayor. BFD.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Seems she knew the limits she could go without getting arrested.