Half of states report 50 percent or

Dakota

~~~~~~~
more of births financed by Medicaid

The District of Columbia and 24 states reported less than 50 percent but greater than 40 percent of births were financed by Medicaid. These included Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, , Vermont, Washington and West Virginia.

http://www.healthcarefinancenews.com/news/half-states-report-50-or-more-births-financed-medicaid

Does anyone else find that unacceptable?

The shocking truth is way too many people are having babies and not insured.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-death-medicaid-affects-the-lives-of-millions

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Does anyone else find that unacceptable?

I'm surprised Montana is on the list. Too many people don't have any skin in the game. Remember Mitt Romney's statement about the 47% that don't pay any income taxes? It's idiocracy, except it's real. Imagine if abortions were illegal, yikes. Removing financial incentives for additional children for welfare recipients would help correct some of this.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Removing financial incentives for additional children for welfare recipients would help correct some of this.

I was thinking forced sterilization for selected segments of the population.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I was thinking forced sterilization for selected segments of the population.

Let them squat in the street and drop a few babies without medical care and we will see how quickly things changed. They might think twice before dropping their panties and getting themselves knocked up. 50% is way too many children born to mothers who are ill prepared.

I find that often these baby mommas are still with the baby daddy and won't get married because they will not be eligible for handouts if they do.

Sad and expensive world we live in. :boo:

black dog

Free America
At our Eagles meeting last week, it was put on the floor to have a mother's day dinner where men do all the work. It all went fine until one of the trustees added to Award prizes to the oldest and the youngest mother.. it got ugly quick.