Cohen to plead the fifth.

Sapidus

"If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?" Trump said at a campaign rally in Florida in September.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Seems like that warrant was for lack of a better word warranted.

Haha. Couldn’t have happened to a slimier guy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ifth-amendment-stormy-daniels-case/552183002/

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
These individuals, also, pleaded The Fifth...

Lois Lerner..Jeffery Neely..Patrick Cunningham...Greg Roseman...Bryan Pagliano...John Sepulveda..Diana Rubens...Kimberly Graves...John Beale (all Obama admin officials)

Paul Combetta, Bill Thornton (tech contractors for Hillary’s server)

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
"If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?" Trump said at a campaign rally in Florida in September.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Seems like that warrant was for lack of a better word warranted.

Haha. Couldn’t have happened to a slimier guy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ifth-amendment-stormy-daniels-case/552183002/

I’d take the fifth and I’m just a dumb ol’ country boy...

Sapidus

These individuals, also, pleaded The Fifth...

Lois Lerner..Jeffery Neely..Patrick Cunningham...Greg Roseman...Bryan Pagliano...John Sepulveda..Diana Rubens...Kimberly Graves...John Beale (all Obama admin officials)

Paul Combetta, Bill Thornton (tech contractors for Hillary’s server)

That’s a bit different then Trumps personal attorney. But good job trying to deflect and tacitly approving of Trumps fleecing of our country and the rule of law. As long as people Like you keep making excuses for bad behavior this will keep happening.

Hijinx

Well the problem is that unlike Hillary Clinton who is above the law and could just lie and get away with it.
Some of us do not have her immunity and need the 5th.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That’s a bit different then Trumps personal attorney. But good job trying to deflect and tacitly approving of Trumps fleecing of our country and the rule of law. As long as people Like you keep making excuses for bad behavior this will keep happening.

Good grief. Have you considered becoming the poster child for whining hypocritical libprogs that think their side does no wrong, just the other side?

Sapidus

Good grief. Have you considered becoming the poster child for whining hypocritical libprogs that think their side does no wrong, just the other side?

Remind me when Hilary was president and her personal lawyer pled the Fifth?

Bushes? Obama’s?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Remind me when Hilary was president and her personal lawyer pled the Fifth?

Bushes? Obama’s?

If you are so infatuated with Hillary, you should spell her name right. You come across as saying there has never been corruption in WDC, until Trump was elected. Please, do not tell anyone on this forum, again, that they are uneducated. Thanks.

Sapidus

If you are so infatuated with Hillary, you should spell her name right. You come across as saying there has never been corruption in WDC, until Trump was elected. Please, do not tell anyone on this forum, again, that they are uneducated. Thanks.

Go back to popping pills grandma. I never said that. I said that Cohen pleading the fifth is a much bigger deal than any of the instances you named.

Face it. If the Presidents lawyer is pleading the fifth the president is in deep shi*

littlelady

God bless the USA
Go back to popping pills grandma. I never said that. I said that Cohen pleading the fifth is a much bigger deal than any of the instances you named.

Face it. If the Presidents lawyer is pleading the fifth the president is in deep shi*

You will be old someday too, if you consider 63 as being old, and who knows how old you are. Insults get you nowhere, and that is why you fit into the libprog mold. No, the prez is not in deep ####. You just want him to be. This will play out like every other previous prez moments of deep ####. Watch and see, and please grow up while you are waiting.

PS. I love being a grandma. My granddot calls me, Mimi, just like my dot did. And, I hope for my children and grandchildren’s sake that you lobotomized libprogs don’t take complete control. God bless America.

Last edited:

Sapidus

You will be old someday too, if you consider 63 as being old, and who knows how old you are. Insults get you nowhere, and that is why you fit into the libprog mold. No, the prez is not in deep ####. You just want him to be. This will play out like every other previous prez moments of deep ####. Watch and see, and please grow up while you are waiting.

PS. I love being a grandma. My granddot calls me, Mimi, just like my dot did. And, I hope for my children and grandchildren’s sake that you lobotomized libprogs don’t take complete control. God bless America.

Wake up Granny

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wake up Granny

You just don’t learn, and that is an understatement; considering what came out, today, about American students keep slipping on the totem pole, world wide. Thank goodness my children went to non-libprog colleges. Does your comment have anything to do with that ‘woke’ thingy. You are scary, but entertaining. Thanks for the laughs. If you need help, I will take you under my wing. After all, my name is Robin.

And, to add. I am a descendent of European and Native American ancestory. That has been a conflict for me all my life in what I think about it all. But, that is all ignored, now, because of a libprog agenda. History be damned. Carry on.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
*** Don't feed the trolls ***

I know I shouldn’t, but my opinion always gets the better of me. Thank you for everything. Vrai is a lucky lady. I regret that I never got to meet you back in that June 2011 meet and greet at Vera’s, and now we have moved. You would have met supershoes.. You are awesome, and we ‘like’ you very much, without meeting you. Maybe, someday.

This is what I would have PMed you. But, private messages are not what they used to be. To hell with private messages, when some don’t honor that, and post them. I am all for public messages. Just put it all out there. Messages are going to be compromised, twisted, and confiscated, anyway. And, it is not funny. The members that have done that on this forum, are not the ones I want to know irl. What a waste of time and humanity.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Given that the Stormy NDA case is a civil matter and Cohen's ongoing case with SDNY is criminal, to not take the 5th in the civil case would be stooooopid.