Nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs has withdrawn

awpitt

Main Streeter

Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson has withdrawn as President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, he said in a statement Thursday morning.

awpitt

Main Streeter
This was unfortunate. Seems like people passed judgment on him before any evidence was produced. I mean just by the fact that he's the White House physician and an admiral means that he's been vetted up the ass like crazy. The FBI, NIS. To be working there, he would have to have a top, top, top, secret clearance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This was unfortunate. Seems like people passed judgment on him before any evidence was produced. I mean just by the fact that he's the White House physician and an admiral means that he's been vetted up the ass like crazy. The FBI, NIS. To be working there, he would have to have a top, top, top, secret clearance.

Don't say "people passed judgement" when what really happened is that the Left came out in full force to destroy him. I made the mistake of turning on Anderson Cooper the other night and he was peddling the most disgusting accusations against this guy.

Jackson was a hero and well thought of...until the second Trump nominated him for the VA position. Then he immediately became some drug addict/pusher bad guy. Note that every single one of the accusations came from "anonymous sources", which is Dem code for, "We totally made this chit up."

SamSpade

Don't say "people passed judgement" when what really happened is that the Left came out in full force to destroy him. I made the mistake of turning on Anderson Cooper the other night and he was peddling the most disgusting accusations against this guy.

Jackson was a hero and well thought of...until the second Trump nominated him for the VA position. Then he immediately became some drug addict/pusher bad guy. Note that every single one of the accusations came from "anonymous sources", which is Dem code for, "We totally made this chit up."

I think he's clear proof they don't want someone good in there - they just want to stop whomever is brought before them.

The Pompeo vote ought to indicate that as well - JUST by comparing past votes for SecState.

Sapidus

I think he's clear proof they don't want someone good in there - they just want to stop whomever is brought before them.

The Pompeo vote ought to indicate that as well - JUST by comparing past votes for SecState.

He was completely unprepared and unqualified to run an agency of the size and scope of the VA based on his previous experience.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He was completely unprepared and unqualified to run an agency of the size and scope of the VA based on his previous experience.

so was Obama, he was elected President twice

Jackson doctor to 3 Presidents .... yeah must be major problems with that guy

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter

I'm agreeing with you here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"Unqualified" is progspeak for "We don't know #### about anything but if it comes from a Republican we hate it."

Sapidus

so was Obama, he was elected President twice

Jackson doctor to 3 Presidents .... yeah must be major problems with that guy

So going from being personal doctor for 3 presidents to overseeing a $200 billion agency that deals with 9 million Vets a year?

I didn't say there was a major problem just that he wasn't qualified or prepared for the position.

Why must you defend every boneheaded decision Trump makes like its some hill to die on?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why must you defend every boneheaded decision Trump makes like its some hill to die on?

Again That is YOUR Supposition .... Jackson has done MORE Than just be a doctor to 3 presidents

you do not rise to the level of Admiral without being able to deal with bureaucrats

but what would YOU Know about the Military

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Because braindead psychos like you suck up these rumors and allegations like they're mother's milk and regurgitate them ad nauseum.

Why must you kirk out over every tidbit of garbage the media feeds you like it's some hill to die on?

Sapidus

Because braindead psychos like you suck up these rumors and allegations like they're mother's milk and regurgitate them ad nauseum.

Why must you kirk out over every tidbit of garbage the media feeds you like it's some hill to die on?

Where did I mention any of the rumors reported about him? Are you imagining things? I said he was unqualified based on his previous job and the size and scope of the new job.

Do you have conversations in your head with me and ascribe things to me i never said?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where did I mention any of the rumors reported about him? Are you imagining things? I said he was unqualified based on his previous job and the size and scope of the new job.

Do you have conversations in your head with me and ascribe things to me i never said?

Just because you can't read doesn't mean nobody can, kiddo.

MiddleGround

You didn't. Which makes you correct on that fact.

You obviously do not know the level of responsibility and management that comes with being an Admiral though. I am quite sure that he was well qualified for the position.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Where did I mention any of the rumors reported about him?

No, but your Progressive News Buddies have ... are you really that dense

the accusations have been part of the conversation for a couple of weeks now

You didn't. Which makes you correct on that fact.

You obviously do not know the level of responsibility and management that comes with being an Admiral though. I am quite sure that he was well qualified for the position.

.... but 'he' was just a White House Doctor

:yay:

Last edited: