bush is losing war in Iraq

SamSpade

An unremarkable list of comments by persons who have always been against the war in Iraq from the beginning, and have written books against American policy for the last 30 years. And their comments are pure conjecture.

(yawn)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now, Sam. Sparx wants to believe, just like my grandmother does. See his sig line for proof.

SamSpade

Well I mean, please - a piece written by a former Clinton adviser for a liberal site in a liberal paper interviews *four* people who have always opposed the war - and this translates into "MOST SENIOR MILITARY OFFICERS" blah blah. I don't know *when* FOUR was the definitive number for 'most' of the senior military.

Their comments about why we're losing all hinge on the 'failure' of an Iraqi democracy which hasn't even been voted into office yet. Not comments on strategy or policy, battles and skirmishes won or lost.

Kerry himself scoffed at the idea that mayhem and disaster awaited the South Vietnamese if we just pulled up and shipped out overnight. Yeah, good call.

SOMEHOW, Japan's modern democracy emerged from a backward culture that revered its emperor as a god. I'd love to hear what the naysayers said back then.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SamSpade said:
I don't know *when* FOUR was the definitive number for 'most' of the senior military.
In your next post, write that Teresa Heinz is a transexual and John Kerry isn't an American citizen, but a spy from the former Soviet Union.

That way, should I decide to revive my column, I can write that a "source" revealed Teresa Heinz is a transexual and John Kerry isn't an American citizen, but a spy from the former Soviet Union.

See how that works? Most news guys run around, not talking to the "man on the street", but trying to dig up someone to say what they want them to say. There's this gal whose husband was killed on 9-11 and she's getting a LOT of airplay because she says what the lib media wants us to hear - that George Bush is bad...m'kay? And war is bad...m'kay? And Dick Cheney masterminded the whole thing...m'kay?

Like the letters to the editor section of any newspaper or magazine - they pick and choose what letters they want to print, depending on what they want you to hear.

B

Bruzilla

I guess that handfull of comments more than compensates for the 1,000s of opinions that we're winning.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Don't worry sparx. This report from the U.S. Government, which is the headline on Drudge says we're not doing so well either.

Amazing, even 2 midwest republicans are saying Dubya is screwing up:

Hagel R-Nebraska, Committee Chairman Richard Lugar, R-Indiana, and other committee members have long argued -- even before the war -- that administration plans for rebuilding Iraq were inadequate and based on overly optimistic assumptions that Americans would be greeted as liberators.

You can't try to say anything bad about comrade Bush to the SOMD militia, didn't you know that? They'd vote for him even if was caught taking money from the CEO of the company had the biggest corporate scandal of the last 50 years, oh wait that already happened. Well, they'd vote for him even if the reasons he gave for going to war were misproven, oh wait, THAT already happened. Well, you know...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jlabsher said:
They'd vote for him even if was caught taking money from the CEO of the company had the biggest corporate scandal of the last 50 years, oh wait that already happened.
Please, God, let him be talking about Ken Lay and Enron. Because then I can point out that Lay gave campaign contributions to Bush, and it STILL didn't prevent Bush from sending the Justice Dept. after him.

And that all those corporate cheaters operated unfettered under ....hmmm....now who was President then? Give me a minute...it'll come to me.....

Sparx

vraiblonde said:
Please, God, let him be talking about Ken Lay and Enron. Because then I can point out that Lay gave campaign contributions to Bush, and it STILL didn't prevent Bush from sending the Justice Dept. after him.

And that all those corporate cheaters operated unfettered under ....hmmm....now who was President then? Give me a minute...it'll come to me.....

You actually want to give bush credit for bustng Ken Lay at Enron? Give me a break. bush wasn't looking for problems at Enron or anywhere else. They were busted by a whistle blowing accountant and bush, politicaly couldn't ignore it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sparx said:
They were busted by a whistle blowing accountant and bush, politicaly couldn't ignore it.
Why not? Clinton not only ignored it for 8 years BUT he sold pardons to the ones that got inadvertantly caught and had to flee the country. Didn't hurt him none. :bubble:

Sparx

vraiblonde said:
Why not? Clinton not only ignored it for 8 years BUT he sold pardons to the ones that got inadvertantly caught and had to flee the country. Didn't hurt him none. :bubble:

Ignoring something and being unaware of something not yet exposed are two different things.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
SamSpade said:
Well I mean, please - a piece written by a former Clinton adviser for a liberal site in a liberal paper interviews *four* people who have always opposed the war - and this translates into "MOST SENIOR MILITARY OFFICERS" blah blah. I don't know *when* FOUR was the definitive number for 'most' of the senior military.

Their comments about why we're losing all hinge on the 'failure' of an Iraqi democracy which hasn't even been voted into office yet. Not comments on strategy or policy, battles and skirmishes won or lost.

Kerry himself scoffed at the idea that mayhem and disaster awaited the South Vietnamese if we just pulled up and shipped out overnight. Yeah, good call.

SOMEHOW, Japan's modern democracy emerged from a backward culture that revered its emperor as a god. I'd love to hear what the naysayers said back then.

They had an Active Army General on the new last week, spoke of how Iraq is drawing ALL the foreign fighters that hate the US from around the world TO Iraq. He says they have found fighters from over TEN countries, so Iraq is a HUGE success, we are drawing our enemies out into the open, getting them right where we want them.. and keeping them occupied in IRAQ fighting Marines instead of killing innocent civilians by the thousands in the US..

Now we just have to surround them.. and kill them..

ylexot

Super Genius
Early in the war, I compared Iraq to a lightning rod. I'm just surprised it didn't have that effect in Afghanistan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sparx said:
Ignoring something and being unaware of something not yet exposed are two different things.
Keep telling yourself that.

And even if Bush DIDN'T give his cronies preferential treatment, it COULD have happened....right? :bubble:

Personally, I think all ABB screwballs should be rounded up and collectively tried for treason. You losers have done so much to hinder this war effort. Because of you, Iraqi insurgents think we don't have the resolve to win the war - they know that there's a certain psychotic element in this country that will insist that the US caves in and leaves Iraq to be taken over by the terrorists again. They know that you all are such a bunch of pansies that you'd rather have our whole country blown to smithereens rather than offend a single suicide bomber.

Your irrational hatred for Bush hurts this country and is getting people killed. But you don't care, do you? Because every soldier's death is a feather in your hatred cap, so you can scream, "See??? See???"

If you really cared about people dying, you'd shut your effing mouths and show some loyalty to your own country instead of some murderous dictator who's killed more people over the years than will EVER die in this war. You'd WANT Bush to get rid of the terrorists, no matter what it took, because they killed three times more Americans in one day than have died in the war.

If I were President I'd have every single one of you tried as an enemy combatant because you're killing our soldiers just as surely as if you pulled a trigger.

K

Kizzy

The Dems are just getting nervous. The only way Kerry is going to win this election is if his wife says either vote for my husband or I will see to it all the ketchup is taken away. Which is fine by me, I pretty much hate ketchup.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
vraiblonde said:
Keep telling yourself that.

And even if Bush DIDN'T give his cronies preferential treatment, it COULD have happened....right? :bubble:

Personally, I think all ABB screwballs should be rounded up and collectively tried for treason. You losers have done so much to hinder this war effort. Because of you, Iraqi insurgents think we don't have the resolve to win the war - they know that there's a certain psychotic element in this country that will insist that the US caves in and leaves Iraq to be taken over by the terrorists again. They know that you all are such a bunch of pansies that you'd rather have our whole country blown to smithereens rather than offend a single suicide bomber.

Your irrational hatred for Bush hurts this country and is getting people killed. But you don't care, do you? Because every soldier's death is a feather in your hatred cap, so you can scream, "See??? See???"

If you really cared about people dying, you'd shut your effing mouths and show some loyalty to your own country instead of some murderous dictator who's killed more people over the years than will EVER die in this war. You'd WANT Bush to get rid of the terrorists, no matter what it took, because they killed three times more Americans in one day than have died in the war.

If I were President I'd have every single one of you tried as an enemy combatant because you're killing our soldiers just as surely as if you pulled a trigger.

Vrai, is that the "compassionate conservative" or the "uniter not a divider" in you talking? :moon: :killingme

The meds must be wearing off again!

Sparx

jlabsher said:
Vrai, is that the "compassionate conservative" or the "uniter not a divider" in you talking? :moon: :killingme

The meds must be wearing off again!

:yeahthat:

Got to her again...I'm so proud... :banana: