Joy Reid's Transphobic , Sexual Slurs On Women

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Old tweets from embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid show that she used transphobic slurs to attack Ann Coulter and made vile sexual comments attacking Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' wife.

In a tweet from June 2010, Reid fat-shamed Rush Limbaugh, suggesting that he was gay, writing: "#Rush Limbaugh's fourth marriage offers a hopeful message for fat, grimey closet-cases everywhere. Get rich. (Karl Rove, you're on deck!)"

REVEALED: Joy Reid's Tweets Using Transphobic Slurs, Sexual Slurs On Women

Progressives are So Tolerant
Black Progressives Are Really Tolerant

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If some conservative had said that the Left media would be screaming for blood and wouldn't stop until she was not only fired but completely destroyed.

As it stands, these people are no different than crooked cops in that they protect their own. Plus if they criticize Joy, all she has to say is it's because she's a black woman and they'll all run a cower in their safe spaces.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If some conservative had said that the Left media would be screaming for blood and wouldn't stop until she was not only fired but completely destroyed.

As it stands, these people are no different than crooked cops in that they protect their own. Plus if they criticize Joy, all she has to say is it's because she's a black woman and they'll all run a cower in their safe spaces.

She using the newest Democrat excuse of "somebody hacked my stuff" to deflect.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
REPORT: Joy Reid Hires Man Who Bragged About Affiliations With Nazis

He may also have a professional background in "military propaganda."

Jonathan Nichols, the man Reid hired, was tasked with proving that Reid did not write numerous homophobic and bigoted blog posts on her now-defunct blog. However, investigative reporters at Mediaite, the outlet that first revealed Reid's posts, discovered today that Nichols bragged about his affiliations with neo-Nazis before locking down his social media accounts.

Mediaite reports:

After NBC released a its statement regarding his work for Reid, however, Nichols deleted all of his account’s old posts, went on a tweetstorm declaring a “lock down” of his account, and then placed it on protected mode so non-followers could not see his tweets.

Using the Internet archiving services Archive.is and the Wayback Machine, Mediaite discovered a series of Nichols’ old tweets in which be brags about knowing the infamous neo-Nazi troll Andrew Auernheimer, who is more commonly known by his hacker name weev.

“Like are most of you aware that I NOT ONLY know Andrew (stromfront admin), but I was the principal element livetweeting his release from [prison],” tweeted Nichols on December 9, 2017, according to online records obtained by Mediaite. “If you try REALLY HARD you’ll see that I’m connected to the leadership of [Stormfront]. If you try just a bit harder you’ll figure it out.”

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/989146641499377664[/TWITTER]

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member