Bill Cosby convicted on three counts of sexual assault

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah I was pretty certain Cosby was guilty with such a large number of women coming out to testify, but I just saw on television that Gloria Allred was mixed up in this mess.

Now I'm of the opinion Cosby needs a new trial.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yeah I was pretty certain Cosby was guilty with such a large number of women coming out to testify, but I just saw on television that Gloria Allred was mixed up in this mess.

Now I'm of the opinion Cosby needs a new trial.
That's basically what I said to Foxhound just now. I can see that something happened in the past, but the women on there today and the ones I've seen through the years seem to be grandstanding so much. Especially with Gloria Allred. Good grief.

I really didn't want these accusations to be true. :frown:

Me, either. :ohwell:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll always remember my old man playing Cosby comedy records on our ancient stereo cabinet in the 1960s. He was a huge fan.
Sad to see ole Bill might have abused so many women...but it sure looks like he really did.

Bann

PREMO Member
I'll always remember my old man playing Cosby comedy records on our ancient stereo cabinet in the 1960s. He was a huge fan.
:frown: My dad did, too. Especially not having a television set when we lived overseas, we played records all the time. At one time, I probably knew all the words to all his routines!

"...spreading that peanut butter..."

officeguy

I find it hard to believe that a black guy in the 60s would have been able to get away with the things he allegedly did back then.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It is sad that an icon we loved when we were children was not such a great guy, after all. And, we were so innocent back in the day. And, I don’t think Gloria had anything to do with the conviction. She knows what cases to pick; the ultimate ambulance chaser. She got her name out there, again; win or lose. Sorry about your luck, Dr. Huxtable.

MiddleGround

Now that Cosby will be getting his pudding popped, I wonder how long it will be before all of Hollywood will be facing charges in court.

The standard has been set.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
yeah ok so now what ....

Cosby can barely see let alone walk around

Man, I'm torn. I have loved Cosby almost my whole entire life, and I'm stuck in that mode even though it's pretty clear that he indeed is a sexual predator. I'm still trying to clear my baffles and readjust my opinion. If he weren't him, I'd be easily calling for them to lock his old ass up and let him die in prison. I have no problem wanting Harvey Weinstein in jail getting "casting couched" by Bubba and Tyrone.

But I'm still wrapping my mind around Cosby. I feel personally betrayed, which I know is ridiculous because my devotion is toward a TV character, not the actual person.

Bonehead

He really was a talented person. It is a shame that he was a serial rapist. It seems that people like him that are extremely talented also have a dark tortured side to their life as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It seems that people like him that are extremely talented also have a dark tortured side to their life as well.

Yeah. And I even know that, so you'd think I'd stop admiring these people and confusing them with the entertainment role they play.

officeguy

Keep in mind he was basically Obama before Obama was Obama.

Yeah, but that was the 60s. We are supposed to believe that he groped and assaulted all these blonde women and nobody dared going after him ? He was no Harvey Weinstein who controlled peoples careers.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Bill Cosby is no longer accused of rape. In a trial by jury, he has been convicted of rape, beyond reasonable doubt.

Let that sink in real good. Bill Cosby is a convicted rapist.

Bann

PREMO Member
He really was a talented person. It is a shame that he was a serial rapist. It seems that people like him that are extremely talented also have a dark tortured side to their life as well.

This is true.

I keep thinking about what might have happened if he had been found innocent. The #metoo movement would have gone totally ballistic, whether he was truly guilty or not.

Hijinx

I keep thinking about what might have happened if he had been found innocent. The #metoo movement would have gone totally ballistic, whether he was truly guilty or not.

The fact that had had sex with numerous women does not bother me in the least.
The fact that he used his position to get them to have sex with him does not bother me either.
If women use their sexual prowess to advance themselves why blame the man they used it on, or the man who advanced them because of it.
To me they are equally guilty.
But the fact that he drugged these women-----------that gets to me.

That's rape folks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Too soon?

Bill Cosby pudding.jpg