Comey getting grilled

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Comey isn't getting the cushy butt kissing with Brett Baier that he gets with CNN and the rest. He actually has to answer some questions this time and you can tell he's starting to get pissed. *lol*

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Comey isn't getting the cushy butt kissing with Brett Baier that he gets with CNN and the rest. He actually has to answer some questions this time and you can tell he's starting to get pissed. *lol*

He's such a sniveling worm! :lmao:

lied to the senate, on camera, but it was the truth! :killingme

limblips

PREMO Member
I believe Comey will regret writing that book. He appears to have broken the law and had he just faded off in to the sunset it would have all stayed under the radar. Any trouble or inconvenience he might experience is wholly of his own doing.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I believe Comey will regret writing that book. He appears to have broken the law and had he just faded off in to the sunset it would have all stayed under the radar. Any trouble or inconvenience he might experience is wholly of his own doing.

Even Anderson Cooper called him out on that stuff Wednesday night. Not the easy questioning some portray. One might think that if Comey has broken the law somehow, charges would've been brought up already. Hell, I'm still waiting for Hillary to be put in jail as Trump said was going to happen back in 2016.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Even Anderson Cooper called him out on that stuff Wednesday night. Not the easy questioning some portray. One might think that if Comey has broken the law somehow, charges would've been brought up already. Hell, I'm still waiting for Hillary to be put in jail as Trump said was going to happen back in 2016.

Democrats don't go to jail for crimes committed.

YW.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yea. Especially when Trump hasn't followed through with what he said during that debate in 2016.

True.

I don't like the BS of "let bygones be bygones" or "shes suffered enough!"

BS. She got away with something that would have put ANY ordinary citizen in jail for 10+ years.

And she's laughing as she walks through the woods about it to this day.

I would prefer a fair trial, conviction and first class gallows from which to deliver last words.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yea. Especially when Trump hasn't followed through with what he said during that debate in 2016.

Last I recall, it's the DoJ that handles things like that. And yes, they need to kick their current investigations in to the old crone in to a higher gear.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Last I recall, it's the DoJ that handles things like that. And yes, they need to kick their current investigations in to the old crone in to a higher gear.

I guess that's an excuse. The JoJ falls under the, what? Wait wait. Oh yea. The Executive Branch. The Executive Brach falls under, who? Wait wait. Oh yea. Trump.

If he really meant what he said, it would've happened by now. No excuses.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tour De Force: FNC’s Baier Grills Comey Over Dossier, E-Mail, Leaks in Epic Interview

The questioning began with the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe and if it was “true that you and your FBI colleagues made the decision to exonerate Secretary Clinton well before she was interviewed.”

Comey denied that despite having written a memo exonerating her and emphasized that it’s crucial for investigators to have an idea of where a probe that ended up lasting almost a year.

It was soon after that Baier showed his mettle, telling Comey that “you already knew that she had been telling, whatever you want to say, lies, mistruths about this investigation of what — and how she handled those emails” and played a clip of Comey stating just that in congressional testimony in July 2016.

Here’s more of that exchange, including a question about why Cheryl Mills was allowed to sit in on Clinton’s FBI interview (as always, click “expand” for more):

SamSpade

I'd like that to happen too. Not so much for seeing Hillary go down but for the optics that went against the Leona Helmsleys of the world -
reassurance that no one is above the law. And before I get the remarks about Trump and others, Hillary DID break the law. Clearly.
That was the conclusion two years ago. I still don't get Comey's conclusion, even after last night.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I still don't get Comey's conclusion, even after last night.

His conclusion was political, pure and simple.

Any of the little people... i.e. peasants, serfs, unwashed masses or deplorables, would have been roasted on a spit.

She got away with it because the "Political class" are exempt from the law.

SamSpade

His conclusion was political, pure and simple.

Any of the little people... i.e. peasants, serfs, unwashed masses or deplorables, would have been roasted on a spit.

She got away with it because the "Political class" are exempt from the law.

Do you suppose - this is sheer conjecture - that he declined to recommend going further because he believed he would be
part of trying to prosecute a sitting President?

SamSpade

I do wonder why he accepted. Other figures avoid FOX for this very reason - they WON'T have softballs lobbed at them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I guess that's an excuse. .

Actually, had you taken a basic civics class at some point, you'd understand how that works. ;-)

But hey..with all the investigations in to Clinton Inc that ARE underway, I've not given up hope the old hag will see the inside of a jail cell at some point.

SamSpade

Dunning-Kruger.

I learned something new today, although I have observed this in real life many times, and not just *here*.

I suppose there's a corresponding OPPOSITE, where very smart people don't think they are, because they're keenly aware of how much is out there.
As an old physics teacher of mine observed, when you double the radius of your learning, you quadruple the area of your ignorance.