I Cannot Handle All This Winning

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But it isn’t just that America got one of its best diplomats – finally – on the job in Germany, that obscure, insignificant Upper Volta of Europe (I am a conservative traditionalist, so Burkina Faso will always be Upper Volta). It’s that in fighting his confirmation, the Democrats again highlighted their moronic intersectional hypocrisy to voters who may have forgotten what idiots they are.

"You know, respect for women and for people of different views and whatnot are essential for an ambassador, anywhere in the world," announced noted advocate for women Senator Robert Menendez, who allegedly focuses his advocacy on underage women in the Dominican Republic. And, of course, the silly likes of Chris Murphy – he’s the Connecticut Democrat senator who’s merely a clown, not one who is a pretend war hero – huffed n’ puffed about how Ric insulted women, in part because Ric was mean to Rachael Maddow. But everyone should be mean to Rachael Maddow. That’s a plus.

Anyway, Ric is gay, and this was all some sort of lapdog whistle to the Democrat base to let their latent homophobia run free with the notion that gay men are gay because they hate girls, or something. But libs can’t escape the truth: Donald Trump just appointed the highest ranking openly gay officer in the federal government – and he’s a conservative Republican.

I Cannot Handle All This Winning

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They do not like their target demographic going off the reservation. Women, blacks, gays...I told you all I saw a clearly trans man-to-woman at the Trump rally in Des Moines and she was cheering her head off...there are more Republican - or at least non-Democrat - non-white non-hetero non-religious non-males than you think. Blacks are starting to get woke, and gays are right behind them. Hillary's insults and the Left proclaiming who is and isn't black has pushed people further away, while Daddy's inclusion and reaching out is bringing them in.

I'm against identity politics anyway, so it's nice to see people standing up to the hive mind pressure groups and thinking for themselves.