Trump Wants 'Dishonest And Sick' Jon Tester To Resign For Spreading False Rumors

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Saturday, President Donald Trump suggested that Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) needed to resign from his position after a new report from the Secret Service revealed that allegations he made against Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson had no factual basis.

In a tweet, Trump wrote: "Secret Service has just informed me that Senator Jon Tester’s statements on Admiral Jackson are not true. There were no such findings. A horrible thing that we in D.C. must live with, just like phony Russian Collusion. Tester should lose race in Montana. Very dishonest and sick!"

BACKLASH: Trump Wants 'Dishonest And Sick' Jon Tester To Resign For Spreading False Rumors

UNRELIABLE SOURCES: CNN's Brian Stelter Gets Called Out For Failing To Cover Two Major Stories

On Friday, Stelter, whose job is supposed to be examining the week's top media stories, didn’t cover at least two major news stories that were of national significance in his newsletter.

First, Stelter failed to cover the latest developments regarding the nomination of U.S. Navy Rear Admiral and longtime White House Doctor Ronny Jackson, who withdrew his nomination after he was accused of professional misconduct by CNN.

Townhall's Katie Pavlich notes:

CNN reported earlier this week, on anonymous sourcing, that during an overseas trip in 2015 Jackson got drunk and belligerently banged on a female colleague's hotel door. CNN also reported the Secret Service stopped Jackson and that agents were worried he might wake up President Obama.

The Secret Service later disputed the claims, writing: “The Secret Service has no such record of any incident; specifically, any incident involving Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson.”

[clip]

The biggest story that Stelter hid from readers was the revelation that Obama's Director of National Intelligence (DNI), James Clapper, leaked information about the infamous anti-Trump dossier to CNN's Jake Tapper and then was rewarded with a contract at CNN.

The development was significant as it further backed up The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway's assertion that CNN helped orchestrate a setup of Donald Trump that was the catalyst that eventually led to the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

limblips

PREMO Member
I think Trump has said enough about the whole thing. The Admiral is capable of handling Sen. Tester without any help. I certainly hope the Admiral files suit soon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty sure Montana will take care of Senator Tester come election time. He may actually get his ass kicked in the meantime for lying and maligning a military man like that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Adm. Jackson bowed out because he was thrown into the cesspool swamp that DC has become. Smart man. No wonder he is an Admiral. I think he should have the chance to be reviewed, again, considering what has come out. But, he, probably, doesn’t want to be another Flynn. It is awful to see patriotic and brave military men be brought down by poisonous snakes, and lying alligators; progressives that want to bring down the foundation of America. Chomp, chomp. Let US not forget that people like Flynn and Jackson have fought to help keep US free; not to mention all the others that have died for US that were just regular Americans that didn’t have an agenda, except for freedom. For what? God bless the USA.

I, always, think of Jim Jerson when seeing all the turmoil that exists in our country, today. His name is on the Vietnam Wall. He was our neighbor’s son, who used to babysit me, and my bros. He died. For what? God bless the USA.

Here is Jim’s tribute. I didn’t know this website existed, until just now. When I saw his face after all these years, I broke down in tears. He was a good man, too.

http://www.vvmf.org/Wall-of-Faces/25856/JAMES-R-JERSON

Last edited: