Septic repair Charles County

John Z

if you will
Has anybody recently had a septic system repair performed lately? I'm near Waldorf and my septic system was overfilling (so full it came up outta the hole when I got pumped out 2 weeks ago). The Copsey's guy, while he pumped the tank out, simply said "I think you have drainfield problems". He was surprised it wasn't backing up into the house. I guess either the drainfields are clogged or the pipe to the drainfields is clogged. Any recommended companies?

nutz

Has anybody recently had a septic system repair performed lately? I'm near Waldorf and my septic system was overfilling (so full it came up outta the hole when I got pumped out 2 weeks ago). The Copsey's guy, while he pumped the tank out, simply said "I think you have drainfield problems". He was surprised it wasn't backing up into the house. I guess either the drainfields are clogged or the pipe to the drainfields is clogged. Any recommended companies?

Ricky Boswell 240-299-2863 dependable and treats his customer fairly.

This may be of some help http://www.mde.state.md.us/programs...Septic Records and Maintenance Guidelines.pdf

MR47930

Mark's Lawn Service Inc.
410-257-3885
They specialize in septic installation and repair, family owned and operated business out of Calvert County. Great bunch and the only people I would let work on my septic system.

John Z

if you will
Thanks for the recommendations. Left message with Mark's. Rick's number - Called repeatedly; no answer followed by a "system" notification that customer isn't available and I should try back later. :shrug:

nutz

Thanks for the recommendations. Left message with Mark's. Rick's number - Called repeatedly; no answer followed by a "system" notification that customer isn't available and I should try back later. :shrug:

240-229-2863, sorry....Scotty's Excavating 301-751-3178, WT 301-283-6174, Sonny's septic 301-743-5260