Dover, May 6

homedepot20

Kyle Busch WINNER
Denny Hamlin
Erik Jones
Daniel Suarez
Truex Jr

Eventually the REST of the JGR stable along with Busch WINNING out the season :whistle: will start cashing in & maybe then I'll increase my point total , until then I guess I'll have to settle for that LAST place :doh:

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I this the week The Monello gets out of the cellar? Time will tell.

I'm using a new high tech app to pick my drivers. I understand it's modeled after the program that Berkshire Hathaway uses to pick it's stocks.

So here goes:

Kyle Busch 1
Larson
Truex
Harvick
Hamlin

Actually I have the same 4 drivers as last week and switched last week's winner with the pole sitter. I'll be happy with 3 points.

homedepot20

Working today so will have NO ACCESS to a this site ( WEB FILTER ) ! I'll post result/standing AFTER midnight if no one beats me to it .

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Heck my 5 regular drivers have 5 of the 6 top spots to start the race. I want to drop one of them cause how can you not at least pick Jimmie Johnson in your top 5 he use to own this track. This is the track that I went to see my first and only NASCAR race many moons ago. It got rained out on Sunday after we had already entered the track (heck it might also today) and was rescheduled for Monday. Back then I was rooting for my favorite driver then, Dale Jr. to win. didn't happen but one of his teammates at the time was a not well known guy named Martin Truex Jr. Well he won his first big race that day, so he will win again today. LOL
My Picks are:
Truex Jr. (1)
Johnson
Harvick
Kyle Busch
Kyle Larson

Sorry Chase Elliott I'm benching you today in favor of Jimmie.

gemma_rae

Go Kyle!
gty_579691716_83550698[1].jpg
Why yes Brexton, the old perv is having a heart attack!:killingme

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Dover

OldHillCrestGuy 39+2=41
Calvcopf 37+2=39
Stgislander 32+5=37
HomeDepot20 30+2=32
Monello 30+2=32

homedepot20

And the return of Matt Kenseth!!! :yahoo:

BTW - The race is Saturday night. NASCAR doesn't race on Mother's Day.

My error :doh: week got my me working on Sunday yesterday , LOST track of what next Sunday is !!! I work Saturday so I;m hoping for a RAIN OUT forcing race to Sunday