"Trump leaks Mueller questions" to throw off investigation

Sapidus

Just like when Trump posed as "John Barron" to lie about his success and manipulate the media he is attempting to do it again by leaking Mueller edited questions to the public.

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst and former assistant to Robert Mueller, said Tuesday he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions the special counsel allegedly wants to ask Trump.

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...rammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

Sapidus

That's how far I got before I stopped reading.

So a man who knows how Mueller, a Republican appointed by Bush, writes and conducts himself is not enough of an expert for you yet you believe every lie out of Trump's mouth?

So you stick your head in the sand?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So a man who knows how Mueller, a Republican appointed by Bush, writes and conducts himself is not enough of an expert for you yet you believe every lie out of Trump's mouth?

So you stick your head in the sand?

Better than having my head up my ass like you do.

This is rumor and opinion, and you've presented it as fact.

PS, this is an unsubstantiated rumor as well:

Just like when Trump posed as "John Barron" to lie about his success and manipulate the media

You can certainly run around having a cow about every rumor and opinion that your handlers spew at you, but don't expect me to get excited about them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We live in a world where conjecture equals fact.

That's because they're preaching to the cult - Sappy and his ilk. And those people WANT to believe. The handlers could literally feed them anything - anything at all - and they'd gobble and regurgitate on cue without questioning it.

Sapidus

Better than having my head up my ass like you do.

This is rumor and opinion, and you've presented it as fact.

PS, this is an unsubstantiated rumor as well:

You can certainly run around having a cow about every rumor and opinion that your handlers spew at you, but don't expect me to get excited about them.

I didn't report anything as fact. I put his statement in quotes and then i copied the relevant paragraph from the article explains exactly why he believed it.

You really need a refresh in reading comprehension. We know for a fact that Trump posed as John Barron and lied to a reporter to get on Forbes wealthiest list. That is a fact.

Past behavior is a good indication of current behavior.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We know for a fact that Trump posed as John Barron and lied to a reporter to get on Forbes wealthiest list. That is a fact.

:lmao:

That is not a fact. It is an accusation by a "reporter".

Just because you want to believe it's true doesn't make it a fact.

And now I'm done giving you attention because your ignorance and idiocy make my head explode and I don't have time for that today.

Sapidus

:lmao:

That is not a fact. It is an accusation by a "reporter".

Just because you want to believe it's true doesn't make it a fact.

And now I'm done giving you attention because your ignorance and idiocy make my head explode and I don't have time for that today.

You forgot to call me a retard! I feel so insulted

But as usual you are wrong.

it's not just one reporter. Its Trump under oath

Trump might have gotten away with his ruse even longer if not for a lawsuit in which he testified, under oath in 1990, that “I believe on occasion I used that name.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-donald-trump-himself/?utm_term=.6265eb1ed4b5

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A list of questions that Special Counsel Robert Mueller reportedly wants to ask President Trump leaked out in less than a day, provided to The New York Times by "a person outside Mr. Trump’s legal team," the Times says.

The questions are run of the mill and vague, or as the Times breathlessly puts it, the "open-ended queries appear to be an attempt to penetrate the president’s thinking."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30080/trump-shreds-special-prosecutor-over-leaked-list-joseph-curl

.... he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions .....

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation

More Supposition and Innuendo ..... More Opinion Masquerading as News from CNN

So a man who knows how Mueller, a Republican appointed by Bush .....

what does 'appointed by Bush' have to do with anything :shrug:

We know for a fact that Trump posed as John Barron and lied to a reporter to get on Forbes wealthiest list. That is a fact .

what does this have to do with the CNN Fantasy Reporting ....

Past behavior is a good indication of current behavior.

ah so Obama, Pelosi, Fienstien, Hoyer, are a Lying Sack if #### as well huh ?

Last edited:

Sapidus

So I prove to all of you Trump uses the name JihnBarron and you call me a retard.

When will you realize every time you defend Trump he has tweeted something or said something or done something to erode any trust you put in him and directly contradict your claims?

Just admit you got duped. He tricked you into think Hillary was the boogyman and he would save you from those scary brown people.