I need a black female (byatch)!!!

GregV814

So, more than ever on the television commercials we see more and more mixed race couples doing regular married couple things with little mixed race children...That is so cute!! So, I am in need of a black female in my household to be more hip and progressive....The female should have thick curly hair, a serious attitude and able to reproduce like a champ!!! Good teeth too!!!

You see , I have a white scottish terrier and I want to breed the pets for fun and profit...

Oh, YOU thought I was being a racist!!!! Well, who is the racist!!???

NOTE THIS IS A SILLY LITTLE QUIP ABOUT CONTEMPORARY AMERICAN SOCIETIES VALUES...IF I OFFENDED SOME LITTLE INSECURE SNOWFLAKE...I AM ....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, more than ever on the television commercials we see more and more mixed race couples doing regular married couple things with little mixed race children...That is so cute!! So, I am in need of a black female in my household to be more hip and progressive....The female should have thick curly hair, a serious attitude and able to reproduce like a champ!!! Good teeth too!!!

You see , I have a white scottish terrier and I want to breed the pets for fun and profit...

Oh, YOU thought I was being a racist!!!! Well, who is the racist!!???

NOTE THIS IS A SILLY LITTLE QUIP ABOUT CONTEMPORARY AMERICAN SOCIETIES VALUES...IF I OFFENDED SOME LITTLE INSECURE SNOWFLAKE...I AM ....

You need a black female, alright. A serious sistah to come in and beat your ass for you.

black dog

Free America
Well what do you know, a thread about a Black Bytch and guess who shows up? $100 says he thought it was about him.:killingme

So like normal, nothing worthwhile or even funny to add to the thread....

It must be disappointing to know that even a black man wouldn't even ask you out..

GregV814

note this is a silly little quip about contemporary american societies values...if i offended some little insecure snowflake...i am ....

gemma_rae

Some members on this forum are beyond disgusting.

Well, gemma...oops, I mean Littlelady, it's pretty much all they have. When they have to pay their negro to take a picture with them in a bar while being plied with alcohol:otter:, and god knows what else:shocking:, little blue pills come to mind though:yay:, they've pretty much hit rock bottom and have nothing else.:killingme

black dog

Free America
Well, gemma...oops, I mean Littlelady, it's pretty much all they have. When they have to pay their negro to take a picture with them in a bar while being plied with alcohol:otter:, and god knows what else:shocking:, little blue pills come to mind though:yay:, they've pretty much hit rock bottom and have nothing else.:killingme

I see you've been dipping in your son's perks again...

Toxick

Splat
What is it with you and your fascination with seeing and talking about people's peeing and pooping habits? Fetish?? Just stay away from the little kids.. Mmm-K?

Just throwing this out there...

Urophilia and Scatophilia are not the same thing as Pedophilia.
Kids are probably pretty safe from guys who simply have evacuation fetishes.

black dog

Free America
What is it with you and your fascination with seeing and talking about people's peeing and pooping habits? Fetish?? Just stay away from the little kids.. Mmm-K?

Awwwwww.. your feels hurt girlyman..... Huff on that aerosol can harder next time..
Maybe get your kid to show you how it's done..

black dog

Free America
Just throwing this out there...

Urophilia and Scatophilia are not the same thing as Pedophilia.
Kids are probably pretty safe from guys who simply have evacuation fetishes.

Small minds have narrow thinking... Those are big words for them to understand.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I have, always, loved your posts. You make me laugh. And, you have much more technique on handling trolls, and having a sense of humor. I am working on that. :lol:

MiddleGround

Awwwwww.. your feels hurt girlyman..... Huff on that aerosol can harder next time..
Maybe get your kid to show you how it's done..

Wouldn't that be YOUR kid that could show us all? I am sure he is pretty proficient at huffing on things by now :yay: Hoorah!!

GregV814

Note this is a silly little quip about contemporary american societies values...if i offended some little insecure snowflake...i am ....

black dog

Free America
Wouldn't that be YOUR kid that could show us all? I am sure he is pretty proficient at huffing on things by now :yay: Hoorah!!

Put down the pipe pole smoker, and educate yourself before you post.
My son is going to be a Marine, Hoorah has nothing to do with Marines..
Here's another picture for you to continue your vicariously living through my son's life.
Maybe in your next life you wouldn't be a pussy..

Attachments

• _2.facebook_15254489963781.jpg
    _2.facebook_15254489963781.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 266
Last edited: