Donald Trump dictated note saying he was 'astonishingly' healthy, doctor says

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So he writes the letter, is ok with it for two years, but now it's a problem and he's claiming duress?

Not for a second do I believe Trump isn't a pushy sob, but this smells of complete :bs:

My instincts tell me this guy expected something or some notoriety he didn't get.

awpitt

Main Streeter
So he writes the letter, is ok with it for two years, but now it's a problem and he's claiming duress?

Not for a second do I believe Trump isn't a pushy sob, but this smells of complete :bs:

My instincts tell me this guy expected something or some notoriety he didn't get.

I see what you're saying. That "DR" just seemed weird from the start.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So?

This doctor reeks of opportunism and payoff.

"That's black humor, that letter. That's my sense of humor," Bornstein added. "It's like the movie 'Fargo': It takes the truth and moves it in a different direction."

What does that even mean?

In September of 2016, Bornstein had defended the letter's effusive tone as a result of a rush he had been in at the time while seeing other patients.

:lol:

“They must have been here for 25 minutes or 30 minutes. It created a lot of chaos,” the doctor said, adding that he felt “raped, frightened and sad.”

There's that over the top language that signals bull####.

Regardless, even if this doctor's story is true, who cares? We have border invasions, civil unrest, conflicts with Iran, a million different things going on....and this is what you all want to get worked up about?

Toxick

Splat
I don't believe it.
The text of the note sounds nothing like Trump:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

Donald Trump is the healthiest person I've ever met. Seriously. I've never met anyone as
healthy as the President. His heart pumps more blood than a rampaging elephant, and his
muscles are hard as diamonds. Very strong. Very very strong. His sexual stamina is
unbridled and immeasurable. Very powerful, virile and potent, Trump. Very virile. I didn't
actually see his internal organs, but I'll bet their as red and wet and spongy as men half
my age. Powerful.

Signed
Donald Trump's Doctor.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't believe it.

To whom it may concern,

Donald Trump is the healthiest person I've ever met. Seriously. I've never met anyone as
healthy as the President. His heart pumps more blood than a rampaging elephant, and his
muscles are hard as diamonds. Very strong. Very very strong. His sexual stamina is
unbridled and immeasurable. Very powerful, virile and potent, Trump. Very virile. I didn't
actually see his internal organs, but I'll bet their as red and wet and spongy as men half
my age. Powerful.

Signed
Donald Trump's Doctor.

Wish I was half that healthy. ;-)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't believe it.

To whom it may concern,

my age. Powerful.

Signed
Donald Trump's Doctor.

:lmao: :yay:

(AKA Epsteins Mother?)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't believe it.

To whom it may concern,

my age. Powerful.

Signed
Donald Trump's Doctor.

:roflmao:

transporter

Regardless, even if this doctor's story is true, who cares? We have border invasions, civil unrest, conflicts with Iran, a million different things going on....and this is what you all want to get worked up about?

Just wondering...are you this brainless and easy when you walk into a bar?

We have no border invasions...we have no direct conflict with IRA, we have no civil unrest.

We do have a President who has lied to YOU and those like YOU about EVERYTHING...and rather than admit you were snowed...rather than admit that your belief in this man was misplaced...you just dig in and ignore everything about Trump that makes rational, reasonable, and educated (i.e. informed) people cringe.

Trump was, is and always will be a buffoon who is supremely unqualified to be President.

Sapidus

So?

This doctor reeks of opportunism and payoff.

"That's black humor, that letter. That's my sense of humor," Bornstein added. "It's like the movie 'Fargo': It takes the truth and moves it in a different direction."

What does that even mean?

In September of 2016, Bornstein had defended the letter's effusive tone as a result of a rush he had been in at the time while seeing other patients.

:lol:

“They must have been here for 25 minutes or 30 minutes. It created a lot of chaos,” the doctor said, adding that he felt “raped, frightened and sad.”

There's that over the top language that signals bull####.

Why do you keep screaming about Hillary's lies and then dismissing all of Trumps?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just wondering...are you this brainless and easy when you walk into a bar?

We have no border invasions...we have no direct conflict with IRA, we have no civil unrest.

We do have a President who has lied to YOU and those like YOU about EVERYTHING...and rather than admit you were snowed...rather than admit that your belief in this man was misplaced...you just dig in and ignore everything about Trump that makes rational, reasonable, and educated (i.e. informed) people cringe.

Trump was, is and always will be a buffoon who is supremely unqualified to be President.

And you are a buffoon who doesn't pay attention to what's going on in this country, let alone the world. Pretending something isn't happening doesn't make it go away, it just makes you look like a nitwit.

Sapidus

And you are a buffoon who doesn't pay attention to what's going on in this country, let alone the world. Pretending something isn't happening doesn't make it go away, it just makes you look like a nitwit.

Exactly. Pretending our president is not a liar wont make it go away.

Hence this post

Sapidus

Gonna be a long miserable 6 1/2 years, eh shortbus? :lmao:

Is that how much longer you are going to live?

I didn’t realize you were that old.

When the best thing you can say about Trump is he won the presidency that’s pretty sad.

I’d bet you a dozen rusty trailers and a filthy computer he won’t serve another term.

SamSpade

I don't believe it.

To whom it may concern,

my age. Powerful.

Signed
Donald Trump's Doctor.

Dear God, this had me laughing so hard, gasping and in tears. My sides will hurt all morning.