Trump at NRA convention today...

transporter

“We will never give up our freedom. Americans were born free. We will live free and we will die free.”.
:patriot: I might need to add to my sig.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/04/trump-at-nra-convention-come-and-take-it/

Which has what to do with the NRA? Is the Mexican govt invading? Did you read up on the Alamo? Did you learn that we lost?

BTW...Trump a few short weeks ago proclaimed he wasn't afraid of the NRA. Of course he wasn't, he wasn't in front of the NRA when he said it. When he got in front of the NRA, just like every other time he has actually had to confront someone or some thing in person, he got done on his knees and crawled. Classic bully...all words...all threats...not a single iota of personal follow thru.

Imagine if this monumental bowl of jello actually does meet with Kim Jun Un...Trump is just as likely to sign away OUR nuclear forces!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Which has what to do with the NRA? Is the Mexican govt invading? Did you read up on the Alamo? Did you learn that we lost?

BTW...Trump a few short weeks ago proclaimed he wasn't afraid of the NRA. Of course he wasn't, he wasn't in front of the NRA when he said it. When he got in front of the NRA, just like every other time he has actually had to confront someone or some thing in person, he got done on his knees and crawled. Classic bully...all words...all threats...not a single iota of personal follow thru.

Imagine if this monumental bowl of jello actually does meet with Kim Jun Un...Trump is just as likely to sign away OUR nuclear forces!!

You should thank your lucky stars that Trump was elected. You have been saved for now. Trump is far from perfect, but he has stopped the snakes and alligators in the DC swamp; at least, temporarily. Be careful what you wish for.

BOP

Drunk posting again, I see. :alkies:

SamSpade

I can declare that I will live free and die free in front of a line at Starbucks or at the PTA.
It's still true. Whether or not you think it's relevant makes no difference.