How would you and your community react if Trump ordered a genocide of American Muslims?

N7Spectre

I would hope the US Military is more interested in protecting the constitution than mindlessly following orders!

I would hope the Millennials still believe in gun ownership as well as organized militias and rise to fight the Trumpstaffel.

luvmygdaughters

I would hope the US Military is more interested in protecting the constitution than mindlessly following orders!

I would hope the Millennials still believe in gun ownership as well as organized militias and rise to fight the Trumpstaffel.

Wake Up!!! You evidently had a bad dream. Go to your safe space, take deep breaths and call for a comfort dog.

steppinthrax

Well I don't know how to take your question seriously or what/where the question really is. Anyway it's virturally impossible for any gov official to order the execution of anyone, unless they commited a crime for which they are charged, tried and convicted and execution is legal within that state/jurisdiction.

The closest Trump can come to "hurting" muslims is based on his actions of how he's made it obvious how he feels about them, their religion and via the immigration ban that he can't seem to get going. This translates to people (white Americans) who feel that it's okay publically punch innocent muslims in the face, hurl racial epaulets at them and general harass/terrorism them in the public. Which is something that's becoming all to common since Trump's taken office.

Now, if we entered the "Twilight zone" for a minute and say somehow someway American Muslims were being killed off (genocide) by the US gov. To be quite frank, I'm sure there will be many that would be pleased by it. Probably many on here (that will not admit) would not have any issue by it...

Grumpy

Well I don't know how to take your question seriously or what/where the question really is. Anyway it's virturally impossible for any gov official to order the execution of anyone, unless they commited a crime for which they are charged, tried and convicted and execution is legal within that state/jurisdiction.

Seems to me that Obama got some US citizens with his drone strikes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are going to flat out deny that there hasn't been an influx of incidents against Muslim-Americans in the United States since Trump took office???

Show me the statistics and I'll believe you. Real statistics, please, not some op-ed.

steppinthrax

Show me the statistics and I'll believe you. Real statistics, please, not some op-ed.

Sure,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobic_incidents#United_States

Look at the table of data starting from Sept 2001 then go down to September 2017. After 9/11 there was an increase in frequency of attacks against Muslims. Then if you go past Trump's inauguration you roughly see an incident almost every month sometimes twice a month.

This is from NewAmerica a non-partisan think tank

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/anti-muslim-activity/

They have been recording incidents since 2012.

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/anti-muslim-activity/

There's been a marked increased in incidence since 2017

There are multiple sources where there have shown sudden increases in incidents against Muslims living in the United States, however Trump hasn't been in office long enough to collect enough of a sample size from a statistical standpoint as to what you are asking.

However, if the current trend continues based on the initial data there will be a marked increase against Muslim-Americans since Trump. Probably on par with post-9/11, probably worse.

Of course you are free to go on about how everything is a liberal news source. :D

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sure,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobic_incidents#United_States

Look at the table of data starting from Sept 2001 then go down to September 2017. After 9/11 there was an increase in frequency of attacks against Muslims. Then if you go past Trump's inauguration you roughly see an incident almost every month sometimes twice a month.

Are you kidding me? That's your genocide? Those figures show no "influx", nor do they show a "marked increase" in incidents. It's certainly not "all too common", which was your initial assertion. In fact, statistically, attacks against Muslims in this country are almost non-existent. They are not even remotely close to "common".

Try comparing that to deaths and injuries committed by Islamists in the last two years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2016

No contest, babe. It's WAY more common for Muslims to be the aggressor rather than the victim. Like, exponentially. Which is neither here nor there, but it does make your sympathy for Muslims somewhat ridiculous.

This is from NewAmerica a non-partisan think tank

There is no such thing as a non-partisan think tank, so I'm not even going to waste my time on that.