ISO Recommendations Installing Asphalt Milling Recommendations

Hardcrab

Hello,
Can anybody recommend someone to install Asphalt Millings in the Mechanicsville area? I have a small job I'd like done. About 350 Lf of road and driveway.

Most companies want BIG jobs and won't bother with a small one.

Thanks

Vr
hardcrab

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Justin Brown Excavating ( 240-298-4992 or 301-994-9151.) recently completed a section of driveway and parking across the front of our shop building. Small job but he fit it in.

Stripped and leveled the area, spread the millings even, and then compacted them with a large vibratory roller. Came out real nice.

Hardcrab

Justin Brown Excavating ( 240-298-4992 or 301-994-9151.) recently completed a section of driveway and parking across the front of our shop building. Small job but he fit it in.

Stripped and leveled the area, spread the millings even, and then compacted them with a large vibratory roller. Came out real nice.

Thanks for the recommendation. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
I've had PJ Bean do both parts of my driveway a couple years apart. Steep sloping drive down to the lower parking/garage entrance and that area about six years ago, and the upper 250-300 foot semicircle two years back. Both sections have help up well.

https://www.facebook.com/beansexcavating/