Trump: "Stay in your lane, lapdog."

SamSpade

I don't see why he isn't met at the airport with a cadre of Feds placing him under arrest.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
John Kerry’s Spokesperson Just Admitted He Is Actively Violating The Logan Act

According to Fox News political reporter Brooke Singman, a Kerry spokesperson admitted the reports were accurate, telling the news outlet that “Secretary Kerry stays in touch with his former counterparts around the world,” and that Kerry was working to make sure the tenants of the Iran Deal “remain effective.”

The report comes as the Trump administration is under intense scrutiny for allegations that they colluded with a foreign power to swing the presidential election. No evidence has yet been presented to support that claim.

Legal scholar Alan Dershowitz says Kerry is in clear violation of the Logan Act.

The Logan Act states:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nobody has ever been convicted of violating the Logan Act, so in my mind it's just another pissy little law that the elites are above. Laws are only for us little people.

I think next time Johnny Boy goes to visit his good friend in Iran, Trump should deny him re-entrance back into the US. Declare him a traitor, giving aid and comfort to the enemy, because that is exactly what he is.

This_person

Nobody has ever been convicted of violating the Logan Act, so in my mind it's just another pissy little law that the elites are above. Laws are only for us little people.

I think next time Johnny Boy goes to visit his good friend in Iran, Trump should deny him re-entrance back into the US. Declare him a traitor, giving aid and comfort to the enemy, because that is exactly what he is.

Enemy combatant status? I believe we have treated American citizens this way previously, haven't we? Now, who was president and Sec State when we did that?

BOP

Enemy combatant status? I believe we have treated American citizens this way previously, haven't we? Now, who was president and Sec State when we did that?

So you're saying there's precedent for a good, old-fashioned drone strike the next time Lurch leaves the country? Awesome! I'm so down with that.