Michelle “When the most qualified person running was a woman, and We Elected Trump"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Obama referred to Clinton as “the most qualified” candidate running for president in 2016, and said voting against her “says something about where we are.” That’s despite the multiple investigations, and of course Clinton’s uncanny inability to connect with the American public.

“When the most qualified person running was a woman, and look what we did instead, I mean that says something about where we are,” Obama added. The comments reflected similar ones made in September 2017, where the former first lady infamously said “any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice.”

Patriarchy wrapped in feminism never gets old.

“Choice,” according to Obama and her fellow feminists, has evolved to mean supporting Hillary Clinton—or whoever the Democratic candidate is of the day—based on your body parts. (Pay no mind to Sarah Palin or Carly Fiorina, however.)

Although it sounds nice coming from celebrities and former first ladies (and comes with swag galore), doing what you’re told is hardly empowering—in fact, it’s oppressive.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05/07/michelle-obama-is-concerned-for-women-who-voted-for-trump/

This_person

Satan is qualified but I wouldn't vote for him either. :shrug:

So what's her point?

Her point is that one must be sexist to vote against HRC, because in her view HRC was far more qualified than anyone else. Voting for Trump, by her definition, is sexist because he was not Clinton.

Her point is also grossly invalid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They paid her to say that. It's always been well known that she loathes Hillary Clinton.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
She wants to become the first FLOTUS who becomes president.

Hillary or Michelle?

Hill's days are growing short so it's got to be Hill for POTUS and Mich for VPOTUS and then Mich for POTUS for 8 years after that.

This is called the 'Dooms Day Senario' for America

I'm going to add this also -> :sarcasm: So there's no doubt about my sincerity. :wink:

Last edited:

This_person

Hillary or Michelle?

Hill's days are growing short so it's got to be Hill for POTUS and Mich for VPOTUS and then Mich for POTUS for 8 years after that.

This is called the 'Dooms Day Senario' for America

I'm going to add this also -> :sarcasm: So there's no doubt about my sincerity. :wink:

Stick a fork in HRC, she's done. MO wants to be prez.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Michelle Obama, the former first lady who seems to have appointed herself the spokesperson for the fairer gender, has taken to criticizing her fellow women for voting for Donald Trump for president in 2016.

She’s “concerned” about women. She’s wondering “what is going on in our heads.”

Well, she needn’t be. In fact, better yet, she ought to just go away. And take that trail of condescension, too.

Obama’s snottiness, while typical of the left’s ever-present contempt toward the right, adds nothing to the current political climate but fire.

“In light of this last election,” she said, during the United State of Women summit in Los Angeles, “I’m concerned about us, as women, and what we think about ourselves and about each other. What is going on in our heads where we let that happen.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/8/michelle-obama-take-your-snottiness-and-go/

Hijinx

Just a question here.

What happened in 2008 when Hillary was then the most qualified candidate and she was beaten by a Mulatto with a questionable birth certificate and hidden academic Bona Fides..? Why doesn't the disbarred attorney Michelle Obama ask that question?

Fact is if anyone should run for President from that family of corrupt political malcontents it should be Valerie Jarrett.
Valerie Jarrett was the power behind the thrown while Obama was in office. Not the Mooch.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just a question here.

What happened in 2008 when Hillary was then the most qualified candidate and she was beaten by a Mulatto with a questionable birth certificate and hidden academic Bona Fides..? Why doesn't the disbarred attorney Michelle Obama ask that question?

Fact is if anyone should run for President from that family of corrupt political malcontents it should be Valerie Jarrett.
Valerie Jarrett was the power behind the thrown while Obama was in office. Not the Mooch.

Great post. Michelle is a flip flopping hypocrite, just like her hub; Mr. and Mrs. Flip Flop. I guess she was only proud of her country for 8 years out of her entire life.

I am not sure M was disbarred. According to my search, she chose not to renew her credentials. I am sure there was a reason for that, and I don’t know which sources to trust, anymore.

Last edited: