Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Wi-Fi router

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    There are other Nighthawk models (some cheaper and some more expensive)
    I also noticed this one has Disney parental controls - we do use Circle, but if you BUY Circle, you don't pay a fee.
    I don't think getting a router with Disney gets you that - you pay a fee to get the parental features and it's an incomplete set.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    So I am guessing you don't have telephone with Atlantic Broadband also? I noticed this one doesn't have telephony.
    I sure don't..
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    I sure don't..

Ok, well - thanks for the advice. I probably WILL get our own cable modem.
    Most likely at a time when I'm not totally dependent on a connection.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Members who have read this thread: 55