'Cocaine Mitch'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Team_Mitch/status/994036999387537409?[/TWITTER]

On Tuesday, the official Twitter account of Mitch McConnell for Senate trolled Don Blankenship after he labeled McConnell 'Cocaine Mitch' and then got blown out in West Virginia's GOP Senate nomination race.

The nickname, started by Blankenship last week, was featured in an ad that said: "One of my goals as US senator will be to ditch Cocaine Mitch."

'Cocaine Mitch' Trolls Don Blankenship After Loss In Hilarious Tweet

limblips

PREMO Member
The liberal media will surely take credit for defeating Blankenship instead of crediting the GOP voters with rejecting him for his faults and failures. The left will state "He would have won if we hadn't exposed him!"

Clem72

Why "Cocaine Mitch"? What'd I miss?

Apparently his father in law is a shipping magnate, and as is the case with every shipping company (including the USPS), contraband and illicit materials have been found on his ships. Cocaine in particular.

Thus by the transitive property, smuggler gets caught with cocaine, therefore entire company is a drug smulling enterprise and all in-laws of direct relatives of board members of that company are drug king pins. Or something.

Clem72

Why "Cocaine Mitch"? What'd I miss?

Apparently his father in law is a shipping magnate, and as is the case with every shipping company (including the USPS), contraband and illicit materials have been found on his ships. Cocaine in particular.

Thus by the transitive property, smuggler gets caught with cocaine, therefore entire company is a drug smugling enterprise and all in-laws of direct relatives of board members of that company are drug king pins. Or something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Thus by the transitive property, smuggler gets caught with cocaine, therefore entire company is a drug smulling enterprise and all in-laws of direct relatives of board members of that company are drug king pins. Or something.

OIC :yay: