Denzel

This_person

Now, I am a firm believer that actors should act and not opine on politics as part of their shtick. That said, I like what he's saying here because I find it accurate, so I am posting it for those who want to know what actors think have the opportunity. If you don't care what an actor has to say - especially one that played the murderer Malcolm X - then don't read below.

32130312_883752121820788_3106563193955155968_n.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find it hard to believe that Denzel Washington really said that. If he did, I'm impressed. But it doesn't jive with everything else political that's come out of his progbot Hollywood mouth.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The origin of this is a sketchy website called Yournewswire.com. It doesn't appear to be legit. Here's their website's disclaimer:
Liability disclaimer
[FONT=&quot]THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE PEOPLE’S VOICE, INC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.[/FONT]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ronald Reagan was a union president/Democrat. He came around. I believe others can, too.

That was Reagan, and that was decades ago. The bots weren't nearly as programmed and forced to march as they are today. If they want to be Republicans, that would make sense - they can go sit next to Lindsey Graham and John McCain and the rest of the "leadership". But they can't be a part of #MAGA because they'll only screw it up.

"Making America Great Again...wow, it would be so great if we had government funded health care, and free college tuition, and slavery reparations, and everyone got a government guaranteed income, and anyone who doesn't want to share the ladies room with trans men should be imprisoned for a hate crime. Oh! And Fox News should be shut down and everyone should be forced to watch CNN, MSNBC, and The View every day... THAT would make America great!"

No. They can't be on my team.

This_person

That was Reagan, and that was decades ago. The bots weren't nearly as programmed and forced to march as they are today. If they want to be Republicans, that would make sense - they can go sit next to Lindsey Graham and John McCain and the rest of the "leadership". But they can't be a part of #MAGA because they'll only screw it up.

"Making America Great Again...wow, it would be so great if we had government funded health care, and free college tuition, and slavery reparations, and everyone got a government guaranteed income, and anyone who doesn't want to share the ladies room with trans men should be imprisoned for a hate crime. Oh! And Fox News should be shut down and everyone should be forced to watch CNN, MSNBC, and The View every day... THAT would make America great!"

No. They can't be on my team.

:lol: Uncle!!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Ronald Reagan was a union president/Democrat. He came around. I believe others can, too.

Given Denzel's profession, I'm more inclined to think 'Wow, he's good', than 'Wow, he came around'.

However, considering the "Reagan factor", if Denzel were to actively campaign for Trump and give a Reaganesque keynote address, ala Barry Goldwater, at the 2020 Republican convention, I'd give him a second chance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Denzel really did say that, it would have been blasted ALL over the media and they'd have been coming out hard to kanye him and destroy his career.

Fake news.

Russian trolls.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
If Denzel really did say that, it would have been blasted ALL over the media and they'd have been coming out hard to kanye him and destroy his career.

Fake news.

Russian trolls.

Yep, I just did a Google search for news about Denzel Washington. Nothing. The MSM would be tearing him to shreds by now it this were true.