Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WIN10 Push

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    At least you didn't get the "commercial" version.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Instead of the "NMCI" version it's sort of like the "Out of the Box" version which doesn't have everything necessary...
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Instead of the "NMCI" version it's sort of like the "Out of the Box" version which doesn't have everything necessary...
    Ya lost me...
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Ya lost me...
    Apparently, many folks, after having gone through all the crazy issues involved in the Win10 "push", were actually "pushed" the wrong version of the software that wasn't properly configured. Soooo, those folks have to have their machines "re-imaged" with the correct NMCI version. Yay for them. :-D
    pizza...peeska

Quote Originally Posted by John Z View Post
    Apparently, many folks, after having gone through all the crazy issues involved in the Win10 "push", were actually "pushed" the wrong version of the software that wasn't properly configured. Soooo, those folks have to have their machines "re-imaged" with the correct NMCI version. Yay for them. :-D
    ^ THIS
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by John Z View Post
    Gotcha. I think I am one of the few that wasn't wiped out. Although, I do have to do some digging to find my files that were not saved to my desktop. Minor inconvenience compared to what others have had to endure. That being said, I'll live without Pandora and stream radio instead.

Why is a computer used in Church?

I haven't ever attended Church, so this is a legit question...
    We use it to project the order of service up on the wall. We do it to make the service more accessible to visitors. There was a study done a while back that visitors not familiar with liturgical-type services, were intimidated by the idea of holding a book and leafing through pages. Many of those visitors would not return.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    We use it to project the order of service up on the wall. We do it to make the service more accessible to visitors. There was a study done a while back that visitors not familiar with liturgical-type services, were intimidated by the idea of holding a book and leafing through pages. Many of those visitors would not return.
    Thank you for the explanation.

Didn't think you were supposed to stream anything on an NMCI computer. At least, that is how it was when I was active.

Are there different rules for civilians??
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Didn't think you were supposed to stream anything on an NMCI computer. At least, that is how it was when I was active.

Are there different rules for civilians??
    Sort of, NAVAIR does have a youtube channel and they invite us to view the videos through email. At one point they were sending out the emails about "go watch this video" but then when you tried it was blocked.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 79