Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WIN10 Push

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Sort of, NAVAIR does have a youtube channel and they invite us to view the videos through email. At one point they were sending out the emails about "go watch this video" but then when you tried it was blocked.
    I could see that. Kind of like how they have access to Facebook because it is a good recruiting tool.

But, I was wondering specifically about unrelated sites that detract from work. Like Pandora or other music/video streming services. What is to stop someone from using DirectV streaming or HBO GO??
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    I could see that. Kind of like how they have access to Facebook because it is a good recruiting tool.

But, I was wondering specifically about unrelated sites that detract from work. Like Pandora or other music/video streming services. What is to stop someone from using DirectV streaming or HBO GO??
    I can work just fine with very low music playing in the background. I have no desire to watch TV or movies at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I can work just fine with very low music playing in the background. I have no desire to watch TV or movies at work.
    But, all day chatting back and forth on here doesn't detract from work? Interesting...

But, all day chatting back and forth on here doesn't detract from work? Interesting...
    And here you are...
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

And here you are...
    Absolutely correct! Here I am.... not at work

What is your next attempt to deflect or justify?

NON of your business ....
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Absolutely correct! Here I am.... not at work

Do I have your permission to eat lunch now?

Do I have your permission to eat lunch now?
    I don't know. Have you accomplished any work today (other than the posts on here) that are worthy of a lunch break?

I don't know. Have you accomplished any work today (other than the posts on here) that are worthy of a lunch break?
    Actually, I have been quite busy today. Not that it is of any concern of yours.

Actually, I have been quite busy today. Not that it is of any concern of yours.
    Be nice now... He's a self-appointed Internet Policeman.

Members who have read this thread: 66