Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WIN10 Push

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    I think it depends on the type of work done that determines the schedule. For example, I have a GS neighbor that is gone by 6am and is home no earlier than 6pm. M-F with alternate Fridays off. In contrast, I have another GS neighbor (same wage grade) that is gone no earlier than 8am and is home NLT 4pm with same Fridays off.

Also have a contractor neighbor that is a secretary type that leaves at 7:30am and is home by 3pm everyday with Fridays off.

Something just doesn't add up! None of them are part time and they all take lunch breaks!
    There are a lot of places that let you take long lunches as long as you work your 9 hr/day. I have known quite a few people that go to the gym every day for a couple hrs, some do work their 9 hrs, some don't. Some people are simply required to be there during a core time because they don't work an assembly line, they have to be there for certain things. I had a team leader one time that was never around to be found, he got caught charging time for not actually being at work and he was fired.

I have to work around a flight schedule, my normal hrs are 06:30 to 16:00 but many times I have to work through lunch so I can leave at 15:30, some times I have to come in at 05:00, those days I will usually leave at 15:00. Some days I end up staying over several hours.

We are not required to take a lunch as far as I know, but each branch has its own rules.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    There are a lot of places that let you take long lunches as long as you work your 9 hr/day. I have known quite a few people that go to the gym every day for a couple hrs, some do work their 9 hrs, some don't.
    Thanks for the post!

The neighbor who does the 6 to 6 days does not work out. He is there at work for the entire time (except lunch sometimes) When I asked him why he is there for that long, he just replied "That's the job."

I asked if he is getting OT for the extra hours and he said "I wish!"

Some do work their butts off. Others get a free ride.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

NMCI down? I can't raz in or OWA for email. Re-booted twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    NMCI down? I can't raz in or OWA for email. Re-booted twice.
    One of our team is working remotely from Delaware and has been online all morning.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Something just doesn't add up!

yeah, you spend too much time watching your neighbors coming and going
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

When I asked him why he is there for that long, he just replied "That's the job."

I asked if he is getting OT for the extra hours and he said "I wish!"

Some do work their butts off.
    I know several guys getting shafted like this .....

Others get a free ride.
    or are just working a program with a light work load
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    yeah, you spend too much time watching your neighbors coming and going
    It's called friendship and having discussions with your neighbors. I suppose you wouldn't know unless it comes up on your feed to cut-n-paste here

I suppose you wouldn't know unless it comes up on your feed to cut-n-paste here

no I'm not all up in my neighbors business sniffn his jock

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

no I'm not all up in my neighbors business sniffn his jock
    Well, you would have to make friends first so... there is that..

Well, you would have to make friends first so... there is that..
    sorry troll, I have no need for others to validate my existence

Members who have read this thread: 79