WIN10 Push

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It happened. I was fortunate to not lose anything.

But, now I can't stream Pandora. Not on IE, Edge or Firefox. :tantrum

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
An uninformed opinion. DISA sets policy, they have already "taken over" everything (in DoD networks). What they don't do is directly manage networks (like NMCI).

Angencies are continuously being pulled under a common interconnected network.

Email was first, mobile next... computing will follow.

Gummie

An uninformed opinion. DISA sets policy, they have already "taken over" everything (in DoD networks). What they don't do is directly manage networks (like NMCI).
Being out of the loop for many years, does NMCI still stand for No Messages Coming In?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Chris0nllyn

Thank you. But, NMCI doesn't allow anyone to download anything to their assets. I'm afraid if I try, they'll send the NMCI Police after me. :mad:

I figured as much. I'm in the same boat and bought some fancy bluetooth headphone and simply stream from my phone now.

Something about wearing headphones screams "I don't want to talk to anyone right now".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I figured as much. I'm in the same boat and bought some fancy bluetooth headphone and simply stream from my phone now.

Something about wearing headphones screams "I don't want to talk to anyone right now".

If I used my phone for that, I'd burn up my data. :shrug:

stgislander

PREMO Member
It happened. I was fortunate to not lose anything.

But, now I can't stream Pandora. Not on IE, Edge or Firefox. :tantrum

It really screwed us at church on Sunday morning. The PC in the sanctuary is normally shutdown all week. Booted it up at 8:00am for the 9:00am service, and it didn't complete updating until halfway through the service. Plus it set all of the video drivers back to their default states so the projectors didn't work at first.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It really screwed us at church on Sunday morning. The PC in the sanctuary is normally shutdown all week. Booted it up at 8:00am for the 9:00am service, and it didn't complete updating until halfway through the service. Plus it set all of the video drivers back to their default states so the projectors didn't work at first.

Why is a computer used in Church? :confused:

I haven't ever attended Church, so this is a legit question...