ABB offerings

SamSpade

When I go to their site - which hadn't been working, not a good sign from the company providing your Internet - all I see is costs related to NEW customers.

Assuming they're changing things - how in God's name do I find out what *I* am paying for now, short of checking my old Metrocast bill?

All they say is - call.

Has anyone called? I'm kind of disgusted by this - even Metrocast used to have a "build your own package" page, where you got a reasonable idea of what you were paying for.

stgislander

PREMO Member
When I go to their site - which hadn't been working, not a good sign from the company providing your Internet - all I see is costs related to NEW customers.

Assuming they're changing things - how in God's name do I find out what *I* am paying for now, short of checking my old Metrocast bill?

All they say is - call.

Has anyone called? I'm kind of disgusted by this - even Metrocast used to have a "build your own package" page, where you got a reasonable idea of what you were paying for.

I've called on technical issues. Got bounced around a couple techs regarding telephone service. They are still transitioning from Metrocast and ABB, which is why I was getting bounced around. I discovered that for those of us that download their voice messages from their website, the ABB page does not work. There is an error in the web address.

Former Metrocast customers have to use: https://myaccount.nct.net2phone.com/abb-pa/jsp/login.jsp