So what do you like to do?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are your hobbies and interests?

I love to travel, obviously, and I'm not quite a "foodie" but I love to eat and drink beer at waterfront pubs. I like to kayak and swim. I'm obsessed with nail art, and I read a good bit - all genres.

What do you like to do?

I love live music festivals and often attend them... various genres and locations. I love to scrapbook and if I ever get caught up on all my stuff I would start scrapbooking for others. the living room from the original part of my house is now my woman cave and I can scrapbook or do any other crafting I want whenever I want.

I love to enjoy my back patio w/music playing via wireless rock speakers throughout the back yard, the pond/fountain with it's glowing lights and natural water sounds, the flowers... yes they are real because I like the butterflies and birds that they attract... Larry would be proud, I can drink what I want how much I want and how long I want because home is just a stumble away.

I love our living room den which is now exactly how I want it so it's my happy go to room. I'm actually quite content to do my traveling via streaming on the 4hd curved TV in surround sound... YouTube has a bazillion places that can be traveled virtually and I do so often.

If I didn't work I would most certainly love to do constant landscaping and gardening and would thoroughly enjoy keeping it magazine photo shoot ready... I still do stuff now, but not on the grand scale I could do if I had the time needed to do it.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I love live music festivals and often attend them... various genres and locations. I love to scrapbook and if I ever get caught up on all my stuff I would start scrapbooking for others. the living room from the original part of my house is now my woman cave and I can scrapbook or do any other crafting I want whenever I want.

I love to enjoy my back patio w/music playing via wireless rock speakers throughout the back yard, the pond/fountain with it's glowing lights and natural water sounds, the flowers... yes they are real because I like the butterflies and birds that they attract... Larry would be proud, I can drink what I want how much I want and how long I want because home is just a stumble away.

I love our living room den which is now exactly how I want it so it's my happy go to room. I'm actually quite content to do my traveling via streaming on the 4hd curved TV in surround sound... YouTube has a bazillion places that can be traveled virtually and I do so often.

If I didn't work I would most certainly love to do constant landscaping and gardening and would thoroughly enjoy keeping it magazine photo shoot ready... I still do stuff now, but not on the grand scale I could do if I had the time needed to do it.

You forgot one thing Mam.
"And I love to bother DoWhat at his office cubicle."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Camping and off roading...or riding the Harley...or boating. Boating is this weekend's choice...because it needs a major washdown and a trip to VA to get the tanks filled and a good meal at Tim's at the same time.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm discovering that I'm not enjoying doing much any anything at the moment. Everything seems like a chore, and I've got enough of those to do already.

glhs837

Power with Control
Motorcycling, kayaking, recently started shooting, auto/home repair and improvement, homebrewing, technology and space, enjoying our little 4 acre slice of the deep forest...... oh, and travel....

Kwill, if you like travelling virtually, and have a "DayDream" capable phone, I highly recommend using that VR headset.